Reviews for A Guy, A Girl, and A Proposal
wakarr-bakarr chapter 1 . 3/22
I LOVE THIS STORY! I'm so happy that out of all the already so few Berg x Irene stories, this story exists! It's so beautifully written! I LOVED your characterizations of Berg and Irene (I could TOTALLY see Berg referring to Irene as a "good little cook" in a purely complimentary manner – complete with his hand movements to demonstrate her height! xD xD). Their voices and humor were just so well done and delightful to read. It was interesting reading this story through Delores' eyes, as well. I didn't think I'd like reading a Berg x Irene story through someone else's lens, but I actually think you doing so allowed me to better see Berg and Irene's silly and ridiculous, but totally sweet chemistry together. I especially loved your descriptions of Irene being a little bit over the top as she rocked and "climbed" up Berg "like a tree," and how Berg was slightly horrified – and embarrassed – by all of this, but still sweetly mindful of Irene and clearly happily in love with her. It was the absolute cutest thing and I think you nailed their dynamic together! I also loved how you incorporated some of the actual canon points within your story – I always love when fanfiction writers are able to successfully marry their independent story's ideas with the actual canon. I thought you implemented their little pregnant scare as a means of introducing Berg's proposal and the story of how they first met together really well! All in all, I absolutely loved this story (and kind of wish you'd written more, lol :p :p). I know the show's long gone and perhaps there's no point to writing this review now, but I just wanted to say that I really, really enjoyed reading this!
Kaylenne chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Great story! :) I love this sitcom. Wish more people wrote fics about it :D
Brumeier chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
OMG, this was so cute! Man, do I miss this show! I wish they'd release it on DVD. I had a great dream about Berg once...

Love how this is all from cranky Dolores' POV, and that she grudgingly gives them time alone at the end. Awww! I could totally picture RR in my head everytime you had dialogue for Berg - great job with that!

I sooo love your stories!