Reviews for Beetlejuice: Season 1: The Neitherworld Saga
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
Glad to know that Adrian bastard is on trial. Though it would've been better to see Beetlejuice get some "It's showtime!" on him.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Sure hope that bastard Adrian got worse than just that kick to the face. Needs to be fucking arrested.
cloudsword chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
Verry nicely done. It's been awhile since I reviewed one of your stories. (Guess it has something to do with being your brother.) I'm glad you're continuing as well. Keep up the good work buddy. Gotta Mosey!
ElvishLycan chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
I read the whole thing and loved it to death! Please keep this story going. i love it so much! Very nicely done. Now onto the second season! :)
ElvishLycan chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
im currently reading this story and i love it so far. im on chapter 13 and i love how you made it completely into a whole new way. its very interesting and cant wait to read the second saga! keep up the awsome work!
KatheeHDS chapter 16 . 10/23/2012
So! By chapter 8 I was almost insulted cos this story has so few reviews when it's pretty awesome! But I am reading from my phone so I planned to read first and review when I got hold of a PC, but by now I'm outraged that you as an author got so few credit for this cool work! So, tho I can't review as good as I'd want to (it's a bit uncomfortable) rest assured I'll be reviewing sometimme soon with actual highlights of what I liked better and whatnot...
For now, I'm back to reading!

Neat job, dearie!
LeoRed85 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Hu. It was hard to find the way to post message on this site...

Registered here because of yours "Neitherworld Saga". It's a very nice story. Thank's.
Elizabeth chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
This is a really good story. Keep going!