Reviews for Pokémon: The Real World
Pierre chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Can you please continue this story please?
Jade-8199 chapter 2 . 4/7/2005
I want a Pokemon, too! Although, I'd prolly taken Charmander or Cyndaquil, maybe Torchic. Or maybe Growlith, Magby, Vulpix, I'm kinda stuck on fire types. Please continue this soon.

Jade-chan
quickstrike chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Very good story. I haven't seen this good of an American Pokemon story since An American Poketale years ago! Please write more.
darkiris chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
please updaate this story. It is my favorite one!
darkiris chapter 2 . 5/24/2003
PLEASE continue!

I'll CRY!

if you don't...
Gary 15 sophomore chapter 2 . 2/26/2003
very good, i liked it
Morbane chapter 2 . 2/25/2003
I missed you! Finally, you're writing this story again! I loved it and I love it! NO need for teasers to make me stick to this story. I hope that Creative Writing course is fun. I wonder about Jayme's Vulpix. but I feel sorry for Savoc. Cubone are one of my favourite Pokemon.

Oh, I'm SO glad you're continuing this! Party!
Poke'Flame chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
I really like this fan-fic. It is totally awesome. I hope you will write more. Uh, do you mind if I write a different "Real World" scenario. I have always wanted to write a Pokestory about the real world, and your story really inspired me. Please write more.
Tera Earth chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
plesae keep writing
starbuzzedu2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
i see this story having more than enough potential of being good in many more ways than just the obviously known ones. so far, it is still on the route headed for originality. please keep writing this genuine story, so all may be privelaged in noticing it. thank you and have a nice day.
pokemonrex chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Two .This is probaly the best plot line I've seen out of the few pokemon fics similar to .Was Mewtwo made?
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
GOOD set up. (though you could of gone into more on how Nintendo bought the morals of a few dozen genetic engeneers. )

I guess we'll see the real plot arise in the next part.

Can you imagine if they could cheapy breed meowths? Pay Day equels inflation though the roof!
Morbane chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
It's nice to see an original, well-written, well-punctuated story with a plot line, every now and then. Thanks for writing one.

Hmmm... where does Savoc come from, or am I just being dense?
sofiechick chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I really like it! Hurry up w/ more chapters