Reviews for Panic
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Can't really blame him for disliking the panic room. Every time I see that fan I can't help but think of the test chambers in Portal and what it looks like when you get to the far side of them. The panic room isn't quite that creepy, but add some bad memories to the mix and the results are not likely to be good. Thank you for posting!
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Awww! I love the hurt comfort Sam Dean brotherly moment. I miss that in the show, but you've written it beautifully and amazingly. It was a realistic reaction and heartbreaking all the same. Well done!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I loved Sam's line at the end there XD lol
himrqwerty chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
yes hello I'm hear to ask you if I could take your stories words into marriage.
Why?
Because it's fucking perfect, thats why.
wolfypuppypiles chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
that was really good. I am clapping for you, nice writing.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Poor Sammy
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I absolutely loved the stream of Sam's consciousness at the beginning and the fan worked so well with the story :) And oh, Dean, you big softie :3
Jimelda chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Awww, this is adorable. :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Great story.
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I loved this story. Your descriptions of what Sam was experiencing were amazing - I could really imagine what he was feeling. Love awesome big brother Dean looking out for Sammy. I could really see the bond between the brothers in your story. Thanks for sharing!
Rolletti chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow, great pull on the emotional strings. The title wraps this story up, I can see no other. Love the brother moments and YES, thank you for Sam saying I love you, Awwww how sweet.

Rolletti
TheAPrincess chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
My God, your stories are alaways so...accurate xD I love em'!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Working my way thru your SUPN stories and having a very good time!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Poor Sam. That panic room will be the death of that poor kid. I mean in the finale he woke up where? The freakin panic room! I was thinking he must be wonder why the hell he's waking up in the panic room again? I'm glad Bobby has the panic room but you only know that room is the thorne in Sammy's side.
vault94 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
i always wondered how Sam would react to being back in the panic room and i can say this is what i saw. really good story
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »