Reviews for Your Nose Is My Favorite
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
THIS IS MY LIFE NOW! PUCKLEBERRY!

PUCK IS AMAZING!

I LOVE THE ENDING!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Loved it soooooooo much!
mysticblue17 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I love this fic bc it focusses on what puck did for her. I swear there was no mention of it again. He fought for her to keep her face just the way it is that is just absolutely lovely and sweet. I'm glad that you further explored that!
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Whoa! That ending was heavy. He's with Lauren but telling Rachel he wants to have her babies. haha. Awesome.
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
So awesome. One of the best
linq1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Awesome nose story!
sheerylynn chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
So well written great one shot
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Loved the "bonus material" you made for "Born this way", especially the scenes showing how Klaine are great Puckleberry supporters. However, the cherry on the top was Puck's speech about Rachel's nose, I simply squealed with joy with this line:

"I don't want to see Quinn when I look at you Rach because when I see her nose I think about the baby that I know wasn't good enough for and when I look at your nose, I see the babies that I one day I want to be good enough for."
StormN624 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011

Gasp ohh, soo beautiful. Oh how I wish the writers would let him be this guy
MoonlightDreamz chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oh my gosh, I am squealing in delight so much! You should continue with it. I would love to see what you can do with it :D
loveruins chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I don't know if it's because am an extremely emotional person or not but this made me cry! Absolutely beautiful.
Iliana chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
sequel please! :] so cute!
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Oh if only right? I'm so ready for this Pizes business to be over and done with. I mean yes Lauren is a very unique character but Puck needs to be with Rachel. But I enjoyed all of your missed scenes in the story line, especially the part with Kurt when he's setting up the Barbara-vention.
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Flipping amazing! Noah and Kurt's conversation was great and Noah's speech at the end was amazing. I loved his confession of future babies. I thought the tone of the story was great and fit well within the episode. Really great job.
Neko-Youkai chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I think you just made me a puckleberry fan! This was beautiful and really made me look back at the way Puck has been towards rachel. I love it!