Reviews for Nicest Thing
Mudkipman98 chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Usually, I'm not one for romance stories. This, however, was great. I love how well paced it is. I love how you gave insight as to what each of the characters were thinking. I loved the conflicts and the resolution. This was simply a great story and one that I feel deserves a lot more attention. Good on you :)
PhasicDreamer chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Amazing story. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. And I simply loved the fact that you squeezed some GrimDork love in there. My two favorite couples in one story? How cool is that! All and all great work and I look forward to reading more from you in the near future. Review to you soon.
homestucklover12q chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
love it so far i hope i actally get some time to read it later :D
BlackPanther101 chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
This is beautiful! It dripped of feels, and at the end I was buried...Lovely work!
kk chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
This was so nice and cute! And at some point, when they kept talking about Jade's secret, obviously it wasn't this but for some reason i thought, "She's part dog, Dave! It can't happen!" Okay what. Anyway this story is awesome! :D 3
Triva chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
This is beautiful! One of my favorite fanfictions ever, and such a joy to read!
shakespeares chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Bjgkvjvfk
It was so perfect
This is just amazing
Epilogue pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea seplease
Fading-into-night chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Wow omg kill me fifty times with an arrow to my heart AAAUUUGGGHHHH 3 how am i supposed to deal with geese emotions omg its gr8
Featherain chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Oh gosh, this is just so sad and sweet all at the same time.
The-the trolls... it's just... really sad.
But it's really nice how the kids decided to all stay together!
xMackAttack chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
This whole story was absolutely amazing. 3 Great work with this, it's so adorable and I love it to death!
ArchAngel143 chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Okay honestly, this was one of the best stories I ever read on .

I really can't wait to read more from you!

This really made my day by the way. You are a miracle worker in disguise or something!
ninjabuuu chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
afghjgfvvbfnmjnhbfSTGFDSSFDG HGSA so happy!
i absolutely adore this. the fluff was too much. i am now dead from diabetes.
xxR.I.
randomnumbers1234567890 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
You are a wonderful person for writing this. The interactions were so great, especially between John and Rose (I'm sorry, I just love these two couples so much, and it's great to see a fic with the both of them in it). Jade's deportation was the last thing I ever thought of, and I like that her secret wasn't some stupid romancey stuff or anything. Anyway, if/when you do write a sequel, I will look forward to reading it! C:
GoldfishDanYAY chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
omg this has to be one of the BEST motherfreaking thinks i have EVER read! its beond amazing. i love it. it brought me to tears and more. 100s out of 5. its so good. this is going to be one of my few cherished fanfics. i'll keep this one in my heart. always
Homestucker chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Sweet and innocent, this is by far my favorite Dave/Jade fanfic yet. The author captured all of the kid's personalites perfectly. I highly recomend this to any fans of Karkat's shipping chart looking for something sweet to read. Not fluff, with a good plot, but with not enough action to distract from the sweet romance. (That's a good thing.) Looking forward to a sequel!