Reviews for Worth Fighting For
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was sweet. Love it!
moonbeam chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Such an adorable story! It was well written. I never thought of Wash defending Zoe, it usually seems like it should be the other way around. There are never enough Wash/Zoe fics! Thank you!
Kasarah chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is amazing. I really loved it. It has to be one of the cutest stories I've read so far about Zoe and Wash.
irony882 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I really liked this! Wash and Zoe were both totally in character, and it was sweet to see how they got together. Good job! :)
RionaEire chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I've seen many stories about Zoe and Wash getting used to each other, but never one where Wash beats someone up, interesting. I guess I don't really think about racism in the verse, even though I'm sure it would still be around, humanity will always be flawed after all. Its rare to see first person accounts in the verse.

Riona
BigT1587 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Ahhh,nothing like a good Wash/Zoe story to start the good it was. I really liked that you took them off ship for this adventure. Most of the stories that I have read play out entirely on kept everyone in character and you kept me interested from the first sentence to the last. That all that I expect from any writer;and you delivered. You made sort of a sad commentary that even 500 years from now, and on one of the worse planets in the Verse,prejudice still exist. Sad,but ,I cant let you go completely unscathed,so I have to complain about not much to go on ,so I'll just go with Zoe still using a needle and thread to stitch up a wound 500 years from now.(Sorry;its the only thing that I can find to complain about.) Even Simon used a foam gun to seal up Zoe's wound during the Reaver scene in the BDM.
Emily chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This made me smile. Wash, fighting for Zoe's honor? Yes, please! Great work!