Reviews for Parallels
AkiraNatsume chapter 21 . 4/3
Very fascinating story. More chapters please.
Shame this is discontinued.
Sevvus chapter 21 . 12/14/2014
im sad you discontinued this before harry got better! it was super cute though, i could so imagine him adopting all the minibots lol
Sad Face chapter 21 . 10/23/2014
Awwwweee I'm sad you won't be continuing this story. I really liked it. . . (!)
Vangran chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
I am sad to see this story discontinued, as it has truly been a joy to read.
Fallow51 chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
Kudos Pitty the story isn't finished I do like what there is...
DemonCry chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
You should really warn a person that this version has been discontinued. Other than that it was really enjoyable, besides Harris slowly and painfully dying of course.
buslimpan chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
Now I have to read Stardust. Because I couldn't stop reading this story.
Awesome work!
thehelpinghand chapter 22 . 5/12/2014
i really should start checking chapters for AN. anyway love the story and i like the ideas was mildly confused a few times due to the fast pass and yet slow pass of the story. i love Harry's personality and the way that you have included the mini bots. not really sure what to think of Sam though. anyway i will now be waking my way to your revamped story.
some advise on the whole school blocks fan fiction thing if you a have a three G phone or are a hotspot and can afford it connect to your phone it allows you to access all the sites that they have blocked because your not on their system. however you have to be careful of signal dead zones that lurk around all schools/
Shannon the Original chapter 22 . 3/27/2014
Ah, such a shame, but I will read your redo of this though this one was awesome! Maybe I have already read Stardust and just don't remember :D
Infernus est in animo chapter 22 . 3/9/2014
Thank god you aren't taking this down just because of a rewrite, it's really nice to be able to look at the original of something, it lets you see in what ways the new one is better :)
kyuubilover chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
well it was still good it was just I wanted to know what happened next
kyuubilover chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
I love it why didn't you continue this one it was getting good!
Ryuze chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
wow. i had read stardust first and thought that this was the rewrite lol. I really did enjoy this story. I am looking forward to what happens with Stardust.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 22 . 9/10/2013
Awwwww... Well at least this fic isn't entirely dead. It is getting a new life :)