Reviews for What Grows In Deception
Lala chapter 30 . 3/22
O_O oooooh shiz just got real
lala chapter 27 . 3/22
*eating a bowl of popcorn with wide eyes* "Dis ish shoo gud," I say with my mouth full.
Lala chapter 18 . 3/22
Go BB!
Lala chapter 14 . 3/22
Loved it
Noyoushutup chapter 39 . 9/23/2013
Hey there Soulfulbard!

I absolutely loved this story ( I am a little biased towards stories with dragons in them xD). I prefer stories with just enough romance to keep me interested but with an amazing storyline to keep it all in place. Great job with this story and can't wait to read your next one! C:
iamking chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
good chapter.
iamking chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
nice chapter!
iamking chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
sorry about the lack of reviewing on my part.i just kept on pressing "next chapter".
iamking chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
anybody want a peanut?
fedorasarecool chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is one of the only fan fictions I have finishes and gone back to reread! Absolutely incredible! Everyone is completely in charector, the OC works BRILLIANTLY, it was paced well, and the final act was epic enough, AND the plan was done exactly right! This story scores over several episodes in the actually cartoon, tying with most of its season finales (Not quite the end, but you cant really match A demon coming back to destroy the fabric reality. Though I pl;an on doing that when I get to re wright Demons Run in my Alternate Doctor Who series.) Are you a professional writer? You have a talent for this!
TheScribeSizer chapter 39 . 7/25/2012
Perfect. And that is NOT a word to throw around lightly!
I don't know where to start: BB's finesse in using animal forms for combat, Having Cyborg written to a tee? The gorgeously scripted romance? Honestly I can find no fault with this story. It's beautifully written, intelligent, hilarious and one of the scenes with Bb and Raen had me fist pumping in public. I could go on and on but i think I'll just stamp it with something I've only given one other series on this site. A flawless 10/10! Fantastic job!
Mr. Atrocious chapter 39 . 7/17/2012
That was a good ride, but I'm not sure if I'll check out the sequel or not. Either way, this was a very entertaining ride that I thought might benefited from more even pacing and more focus on the romance. I love how you let it grow organically, and besides a few parts I found most of it believable, but I just think it could have used a bit more attention than just those small awkward conversations sprinkled here and there that are inevitably interrupted by the plot. I also liked the way it ended, but it just didn't feel quite right.

Anyway, that was marvelous for your first fic, and I think you've obviously had more practice than the typical teen girl fluff writers on here. Not bashing them, but they usually don't know how to get me emotionally involved in what they write, and their stories usually drive me crazy. Good luck to your future works and your original fiction!

Mr. Atrocious chapter 38 . 7/17/2012
This was a slight let-down in comparison to the other excellent fight scenes in this story. It really would have been cool to see her get back to her body and try her best for one last stand, but I still have to forgive that when I take into account how thrilled I was to find something this good in Teen Titans fan-fiction.

Onto the last chapter, thanks for all the entertainment!

Mr. Atrocious chapter 34 . 7/15/2012
I still applaud you for your effort towards making this believable, but I wouldn't see them growing into a couple this way in the show. I do think it would take them awhile to settle into the idea, but I think it would be less dramatic and complicated than this. I just imagine them coming together in a different way and with a different type of attitude, and with different, more simple personal issues than the ones they have here.

Once more, I respect what you've done with this but I can't say I see them getting closer in a way such as this, for the most part anyway. I'm just not quite feeling it with the particular way they speak and emote with towards each other, great story nonetheless.

Mr. Atrocious chapter 32 . 7/15/2012
Your whole author's note about the romance of this, YES! Someone finally understands what's needed for a believable romance! I admit I wish more of this focused on the romance, but I wouldn't want it to happen any faster. It just needs a bit more meat and time spent on it than it has at the moment, in my opinion.