Reviews for Why You Shouldn't Give Weed To POTO Characters
this is the funniest thing i've ever read!
Aria of Life chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
WAHT
WHAT IS THIS
I LOVE IT WAY TOO MUCH
YOU GENIUS
FantomPhan33 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
No...I think Erik should have punjabbed them all for being so stupid...OF COURSE THEY SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT FROM THE PERSIAN IN THE FIRST PLACE!
Oh and I love Darius a lot - by the way! He should be in MORE stories.
Took me a bit to figure out Carlotta's accent...ha ha. I was like "why are there so many extra letters in her dialog?" ha ha.
Nice work, made me laugh...and I kind of get the idea THAT is what you were aiming for.
FP33
nicole813711 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Though crack fics usually bother me, I do admit that this one was funny...
Stargazer77 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is the best POTO crack fic I've ever read! XD *continues to laugh and have people in my government class look at me like I'm crazy (which I am )*
nolongerinuseee chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! ahem...i didn't feel like turning off caps lock.
Mrs. Trickster Queen chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I could not resist clicking on this. I am glad I did... this was both alarming and hilarious! "I mean, not that I mind an adaptation where I actually get thorough character development..." Love that line!
Nobody297SRS chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I saw the title and had to click on this. God, it's pure crack. Heh. Imagining Raoul sing "I Feel Pretty" from WSS is just... surreal. And I wish Meg had more screen, er, stage time, because she really has such a nice voice. Or at least in the original POTO cast recording. It's so sweet and innocent. She'd be a great Johanna. Carlotta's Italian accent...HAHA! And Erik constantly punjab-ing (just pretend it's a word) is perfect. High Christine who can't sing briliant. "In a word, ideal."
Secret Night Owl chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
O.M.G. Dying laughing!
MayFairy chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
this. was. hilarious! somehow, it was incharacter OOC. does that even make sense? no, not really.

totally brilliant, loved Christine's horrible singing!
Shinzoku chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This...made my whole freaking DAY. XDD
XxPhantomPhanxX chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I loved it. Made me laugh!
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
OMG! I LOVE THIS! I WAS LIKE LAUGHING SO HARD! great fic! i'll Alert it in case you add more, which you should, but if you post more as a seperate oneshot, please tell me! anyways, i think you should totally contiune!
the white princess chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Comedy gold
TorchWooder98 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was,uh...a VERY weird story. But it made it too my alert list!