Reviews for Why You Shouldn't Give Weed To POTO Characters
nicole813711 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Though crack fics usually bother me, I do admit that this one was funny...
Stargazer77 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is the best POTO crack fic I've ever read! XD *continues to laugh and have people in my government class look at me like I'm crazy (which I am )*
Bellatrix Thenardier chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! ahem...i didn't feel like turning off caps lock.
Mrs. Trickster Queen chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I could not resist clicking on this. I am glad I did... this was both alarming and hilarious! "I mean, not that I mind an adaptation where I actually get thorough character development..." Love that line!
Nobody297SRS chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I saw the title and had to click on this. God, it's pure crack. Heh. Imagining Raoul sing "I Feel Pretty" from WSS is just... surreal. And I wish Meg had more screen, er, stage time, because she really has such a nice voice. Or at least in the original POTO cast recording. It's so sweet and innocent. She'd be a great Johanna. Carlotta's Italian accent...HAHA! And Erik constantly punjab-ing (just pretend it's a word) is perfect. High Christine who can't sing briliant. "In a word, ideal."
Secret Night Owl chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
O.M.G. Dying laughing!
MayFairy chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
this. was. hilarious! somehow, it was incharacter OOC. does that even make sense? no, not really.

totally brilliant, loved Christine's horrible singing!
Shinzoku chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This...made my whole freaking DAY. XDD
XxPhantomPhanxX chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I loved it. Made me laugh!
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
OMG! I LOVE THIS! I WAS LIKE LAUGHING SO HARD! great fic! i'll Alert it in case you add more, which you should, but if you post more as a seperate oneshot, please tell me! anyways, i think you should totally contiune!
the white princess chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Comedy gold
TorchWooder98 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was,uh...a VERY weird story. But it made it too my alert list!
MaybeSage chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
OMG HAHAHA! :D Parodies are not usually my thing and I've read many terrible ones, but this just made me laugh so hard. And not the silent internal laugh people seem to have when they're on the computer, I mean ACTUAL laughing out loud, in my room..late at night, by myself... : The part that made me crack up was when Carlotta firstly spoke with all her "-a"'s HAHAH it was somewhat unexpected and made my stomach hurt and I had to re-read it. Just hilarious :P & the way you make fun of the weaker plots of Love Never Dies (ugh) and Meg's character and just everything else Phans don't want to say out loud is bold and you make them funny aspects of the same story! :P You must do another chapter! PLEASE! :D

p.s I love your POTO work! I can't pick one piece out of the stack because I love it all! :)
Levana Oba chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This was just spectacular! I couldn't stop laughing! Well,ok, there may have been some cackling, hooting, giggling and quite a few unladylike snorts mixed in there as well. I think I may have even guffawed.

There were so many gems that made up this fic, that I don't know where to begin. I know I lost it w/Mme Giry's Maternal Glare of Death, but I've got to say that Christine singing a la Britney Spears...it is such a horrifying yet funny image to have lodged in my brain... but its also very gratifying when Carlotta knocks her upside the head for being such a horrible singer that it's worth it, lol.

If it were ever to be put to a vote, I'd vote for this fic to be continued. Even if it is crack fic I still found the characters to be mostly in character. Raoul was still Raoul(I'm surprised that he smoked it to begin with... maybe this was the first step to the Anti-Raoul that he is in LND?), and Erik was still our beloved Dark Hero who isn't the most rational of people, especially when Christine is somehow involved. He even punjabbed the narrator! That bit was a morbid cherry on the top for me for some reason. As for Mme Giry... I've always wondered how she always seemed so cool and collected while dealing with all the demands of certain, er, prima donnas of POTO and now I think know why.

But thank you for writing this- it's really made my day. As always I look forward to any fiction that you write... and I really, really hope to see more of this one.

Happy writing.
Aktress chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! XD Oh my goodness, I'm nearly out of my chair! I started bursting out laughing at Christine's singing, and when Raoul started singing I Feel Pretty, I lost it! Normally, my reviews tend to be at least half intelligible, but this, THIS, is absolutely fantastic! Oh my goodness, I NEED a sequel to this! Consider this an absolute favorite! XD He feels pretty, oh so pretty...