Reviews for Why You Shouldn't Give Weed To POTO Characters
Aria of Life chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
FantomPhan33 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
No...I think Erik should have punjabbed them all for being so stupid...OF COURSE THEY SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT FROM THE PERSIAN IN THE FIRST PLACE!
Oh and I love Darius a lot - by the way! He should be in MORE stories.
Took me a bit to figure out Carlotta's accent...ha ha. I was like "why are there so many extra letters in her dialog?" ha ha.
Nice work, made me laugh...and I kind of get the idea THAT is what you were aiming for.
nicole813711 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Though crack fics usually bother me, I do admit that this one was funny...
Stargazer77 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is the best POTO crack fic I've ever read! XD *continues to laugh and have people in my government class look at me like I'm crazy (which I am )*
CathyCrawley chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! ahem...i didn't feel like turning off caps lock.
Mrs. Trickster Queen chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I could not resist clicking on this. I am glad I did... this was both alarming and hilarious! "I mean, not that I mind an adaptation where I actually get thorough character development..." Love that line!
Nobody297SRS chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I saw the title and had to click on this. God, it's pure crack. Heh. Imagining Raoul sing "I Feel Pretty" from WSS is just... surreal. And I wish Meg had more screen, er, stage time, because she really has such a nice voice. Or at least in the original POTO cast recording. It's so sweet and innocent. She'd be a great Johanna. Carlotta's Italian accent...HAHA! And Erik constantly punjab-ing (just pretend it's a word) is perfect. High Christine who can't sing briliant. "In a word, ideal."
Secret Night Owl chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
O.M.G. Dying laughing!
MayFairy chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
this. was. hilarious! somehow, it was incharacter OOC. does that even make sense? no, not really.

totally brilliant, loved Christine's horrible singing!
Shinzoku chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This...made my whole freaking DAY. XDD
XxPhantomPhanxX chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I loved it. Made me laugh!
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
OMG! I LOVE THIS! I WAS LIKE LAUGHING SO HARD! great fic! i'll Alert it in case you add more, which you should, but if you post more as a seperate oneshot, please tell me! anyways, i think you should totally contiune!
the white princess chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Comedy gold
TorchWooder98 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was,uh...a VERY weird story. But it made it too my alert list!
MaybeSage chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
OMG HAHAHA! :D Parodies are not usually my thing and I've read many terrible ones, but this just made me laugh so hard. And not the silent internal laugh people seem to have when they're on the computer, I mean ACTUAL laughing out loud, in my room..late at night, by myself... : The part that made me crack up was when Carlotta firstly spoke with all her "-a"'s HAHAH it was somewhat unexpected and made my stomach hurt and I had to re-read it. Just hilarious :P & the way you make fun of the weaker plots of Love Never Dies (ugh) and Meg's character and just everything else Phans don't want to say out loud is bold and you make them funny aspects of the same story! :P You must do another chapter! PLEASE! :D

p.s I love your POTO work! I can't pick one piece out of the stack because I love it all! :)