Reviews for Beauty and the Beast, with a Twilight twist
fantasylover4evr chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Oh my! I can see who the beast is now, but I'm curious to see how the meeting will turn out. I love it still & will be on the look out for more :D
Sanaa chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Please continue i m interested on ure story
Madam Scragz chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Loved this story, just getting you reconsider and come out of retirement...I think this story's got a few good years left ;)

M. Scragz
LostGirl24 chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
This story is great! Please don't stop this story!
BeckaR chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
I so sad u want to pull this story I just found it and read it I love it really wish u would continue it
Noble Korhedron chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Hi. I follow it for one, so I'll take a PDF if you're willing to share it - assuming the story is complete at yoru end, that is. You can PM me here on FFN for my email address. :-D
Words-Of-A-Fallen-Angel chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Don't think you're writing it to no one, it's just lazy sods like me who read and don't review, unfortuanyly I read on my phone so it's quite annoying to review but I really enjoy you're story do please continue! :)

!xFrankiex!
fantasylover4evr chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
I love this story! Can't you let someone adopt it? I'd hate to see it go into the graveyard :(
greyfunk chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Is this an Alice & Jasper story?
fantasylover4evr chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Aww! I love it, please update more
ghlover8907 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
So I like it, I love the movie and with movies like the Disney ones I usually don't read stories written to go with them. But I like how it's still its own thing. The characters fit and its written well and I love it!
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
MORE PLEASE! T.B.H, this seems not to have much to do with BATB so far. Still a good story though.
the purple napkin chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
See? That wasn't so hard! Now, UPDATE QUICKLY! I'm anxious to see what you do with this story!
the purple napkin chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Please write this story! It would be so good! Please?
Words-Of-A-Fallen-Angel chapter 3 . 5/22/2011