Reviews for Presidential Initiation
booping the snoot chapter 2 . 11/25
what even
ok, so dis aint my first time reading this fic of yours (last summer actually) but i finally managed to find it again! 3 YOU ARE AWESOME!
Ghostgirl chapter 11 . 8/4
Let's all take a moment to appreciate the gift from god himself, Prussia.
Ghostgirl chapter 5 . 8/4
I am starting to love the vice prez
Ghostgirl chapter 1 . 8/4
LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN, AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR
RandomBushGirl chapter 4 . 2/24
BOOM!
Perfect timing much!?
Pfeh chapter 11 . 1/12
K first off I loved this. Alot. Second off I think this would be a great series. Like Al's family gets mad at him for kidnapping the president but in reality they all have their little things they do. And I feel like Matt would be the worst. He would probably mortify the Prime Minister somehow on the 2nd day. Maybe even the 1st. Aw man. I would love to see how you write that.
secretwhovianpony chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
Adorably amusing!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
Ahh this was such a cute fic :)
It would've been awesome if Hungary was there, though, she's awesome!
Littwink chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I wish we had a President like the Ex-President. He sounds like a boss.
L-013 chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
So I know you probably didn't intend for the president in this story to represent an actual president, but I can't NOT think of Obama and I'm laughing so fucking hard at that mental image
L-013 chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
"this was not funny dammit"
Hate to disagree, Mr. President, but it very much so is XD
mssunnymuffins chapter 11 . 7/18/2016
LOVE IT. first of all this fic was hilarious, second nice choice keeping who the president wad vague. The characters were well written so don't frett over that. Just all around a lovely story with a lovely finish :)
MomoPeachFlower chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
Oh my god, I haven't read a Hetalia fanfic in so long. These lovable idiots
Adhara Raine chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
This is so funny! I love it! Hey, you know what would be hilarious? I can just imagine, Al invites mr Prezzie over to watch a horror movie or play a horror game and Al has the same reaction as always, and president is confused.. Think that would be funny?