Reviews for Presidential Initiation
mssunnymuffins chapter 11 . 7/18
LOVE IT. first of all this fic was hilarious, second nice choice keeping who the president wad vague. The characters were well written so don't frett over that. Just all around a lovely story with a lovely finish :)
MomoPeachFlower chapter 11 . 7/6
Oh my god, I haven't read a Hetalia fanfic in so long. These lovable idiots
Adhara Raine chapter 11 . 6/29
This is so funny! I love it! Hey, you know what would be hilarious? I can just imagine, Al invites mr Prezzie over to watch a horror movie or play a horror game and Al has the same reaction as always, and president is confused.. Think that would be funny?
Charm Caster1127 chapter 11 . 6/15
I love this! Your idea of Francey-Pants having to get bailed out of jail is awesome!
This whole fanfic is 11 pages full of laugher! I really enjoyed it and it made up my day! It'll be awesome if you could write more of these, no? Kudos to you!
Silver Ocean Jackson chapter 11 . 6/9
Oh my gods this story was great. XD
awwwww chapter 11 . 4/25
awwwww! i love this. there aren't enough president fics, so i'm totally bookmarking this. absolutely love every headcanon in here. good job, kudos, bravo.
FateOfChaos chapter 11 . 4/21
After reading this, I can only imagine what it's like for the other countries bosses. I'm sure Feli cooks pasta while Romano curses at them. France probably gets way too touchy feely. Germany is probably pretty professional until Prussia gets involved. I can see England being respectful until he decides to get drunk. Ah, the endless hilarious possibilities!
Oh my gosh! France and England's argument was just beautiful. I already hadtears in my eyes from laughing. This is a really great chapter!
Aomina chapter 11 . 4/12
This makes me really really happy :)
fluffnights chapter 6 . 3/15
Why did Francis call himself a dear roastbeef?
clokinz chapter 11 . 3/9
this was adorable and it was nice pick me up after the horrible night i had. Thanks.
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 1/29
Hehehe...Canada is awesome :)
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 1/29
Hehehe...poor guy :D
Guest chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
It's Alfred Freedom Jones or Alfred F. Jones not Alfred Foster Jones.