Reviews for Presidential Initiation
RandomBushGirl chapter 4 . 2/24
BOOM!
Perfect timing much!?
Pfeh chapter 11 . 1/12
K first off I loved this. Alot. Second off I think this would be a great series. Like Al's family gets mad at him for kidnapping the president but in reality they all have their little things they do. And I feel like Matt would be the worst. He would probably mortify the Prime Minister somehow on the 2nd day. Maybe even the 1st. Aw man. I would love to see how you write that.
secretwhovianpony chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
Adorably amusing!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/18/2016
Ahh this was such a cute fic :)
It would've been awesome if Hungary was there, though, she's awesome!
Littwink chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I wish we had a President like the Ex-President. He sounds like a boss.
L-013 chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
So I know you probably didn't intend for the president in this story to represent an actual president, but I can't NOT think of Obama and I'm laughing so fucking hard at that mental image
L-013 chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
"this was not funny dammit"
Hate to disagree, Mr. President, but it very much so is XD
mssunnymuffins chapter 11 . 7/18/2016
LOVE IT. first of all this fic was hilarious, second nice choice keeping who the president wad vague. The characters were well written so don't frett over that. Just all around a lovely story with a lovely finish :)
MomoPeachFlower chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
Oh my god, I haven't read a Hetalia fanfic in so long. These lovable idiots
Adhara Raine chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
This is so funny! I love it! Hey, you know what would be hilarious? I can just imagine, Al invites mr Prezzie over to watch a horror movie or play a horror game and Al has the same reaction as always, and president is confused.. Think that would be funny?
Charm Caster1127 chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
I love this! Your idea of Francey-Pants having to get bailed out of jail is awesome!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
This whole fanfic is 11 pages full of laugher! I really enjoyed it and it made up my day! It'll be awesome if you could write more of these, no? Kudos to you!
Silver Ocean Jackson chapter 11 . 6/9/2016
Oh my gods this story was great. XD
awwwww chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
awwwww! i love this. there aren't enough president fics, so i'm totally bookmarking this. absolutely love every headcanon in here. good job, kudos, bravo.
FateOfChaos chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
After reading this, I can only imagine what it's like for the other countries bosses. I'm sure Feli cooks pasta while Romano curses at them. France probably gets way too touchy feely. Germany is probably pretty professional until Prussia gets involved. I can see England being respectful until he decides to get drunk. Ah, the endless hilarious possibilities!