Reviews for Presidential Initiation
EuterpeDream chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
this chapter was awesome :D Alfred is just so lovable XD

I love how you just had to throw Friday in there along with Angry Bird ( which coincidentally I was playing prior to reading your story)XD
CherryThorn chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
lol! Loved the story!
daemonkieran chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
How interesting.
distiellover chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
I love this ending! Its very appropriate for the fic to me! : D Like sweet and sentimental which I think is a great tone to leave the readers in! Great job. : )
invisibleink1834 chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
This was so adorable. Thank you for writing it!
Shiva491 chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
You know, I've wondered several times. Why did you say that Italy and Germany are 'probably the worst kept secret in history?'
Vani Jane chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
It's such a sad to see this fic to come to an end- I honestly loved it! (And as I've mentioned before, I love your Presidential fics!)

I had hoped more Tony but I've realised that little exposure was MORE THAN enough. Oh, the children are forever scared- and just after they met Gilbert! D: (Gilbert's "Boy Toy" comments made me LOL so hard XD)

I do hope you'd still continue to do random one-shot Presidential fics in the future. And after reading this one, it makes your other Presidential fics funnier. xD

Again, your fics has improved my mood greatly - I think I should save these on my mobile phone to get rid of my negative mood swings. XD

Thank you for writing this and sharing it!

I look forward to your next one-shot! :D

-Vani Jane
StargateNerd chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
I seriously am loving this story so much! Would you mind if I use your NPP idea in one of my stories if I credit you?
lasmn chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Well written and funny! Great combination for any story. I was always curious as to how the countries introduced themselves to their bosses. Leave it to our dear America to have fun with it. I also liked your NPP explanation. It sounds very reasonable. Anyways, great story!
SafetyScissors chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Im seeing the First Lady as a mix between Hungary, Mairia of Austria, and Polands boss in world series episode 40-something.

Love this! I'm laughing all the way through.
SafetyScissors chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
His kidnapper was singing Friday.

Maybe if he was lucky this guy would off him quickly.

Nothing will ever beat that line. Ever
bbissocute chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Great ending. I loved every moment of it, and even read it to my little sister. When I told her this was the end she was terribly sad. XD Absolutely hilarious work. Can't wait to see what you do next!
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great ending! I'm sad it's over, but this was just so much fun to read! Kudos to you!
cylobaby chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
That was so clever! I loved it! haha, that line about the Queen having to deal with England streaking through London was hilarious
heyyl0 chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
Thank you for this great story!
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »