Reviews for Presidential Initiation
Kildosad chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
One: Totally. Awesome. Rad. Wonderful. Great. Terrific. Take your pick. 3 A wonderfully written story, I can't express how much I love it!
Two: YOU ADDED TAIWAN. (squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) Yayyyyyy.
Three: Hooked from the start. Once again, this is awesome and I absolutely love this fic to pieces! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Canadian rage. Nothing is scarier. XD
LupusLover chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on here. I loved it!
Luigified531 chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Sorry I can't make a long review, but I'm on my phone. Anyway, this is a great story! I even liked the OCs. They were all something special. Can't wait to read more from you!
scythe's seranade chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
This has got to be one of my favorite stories EVER. I laughed a ton, and it acutally was sensible how Alfred/America would run things! Thank you!
Allie Chick chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
That was incredibly cute and funny! I've always liked speculating on the relationships between countries and their bosses. I loved your characterizations and writing style; they were both fun to read. Nice work!
Nuclear Kimchi chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Words can not describe this, but if I could, I would say this is the most hilarious and awesome fanfic I have ever read! :3
PS: Please do a story for the ex president and America :D
Crazed King chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
Sweet!
Silentwriterforever chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY AND AWESOME! I was always curious about what it would be like if the president met America
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
PRICELESS! :)
BlatantBookworm chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
XD This is quite funny, even if pretty crack!ish. Then again, with America involved to this extent, crack doesn't seem that crack-y.
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
This is quite funny. It's hilarious! XD

I know I just repeated myself. My head is foggy.

Great!
BrOwNiEfOx chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
i love the end! how lucky is he to have the VP with him? he'd be so lost without him. if i had been the lst president, i would be laughing as i thought about how the new guy was fairing.
Corey5268 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I've been laughing out loud for the last four chapters.
LyckyDycky chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Ong. I died laughing. Can u. Do more versions? Like Romano Germany Canada England and france?
370 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »