Reviews for Presidential Initiation
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
I love this fic, it's so adorable and funny
I love the greatly enthusiastic welcome America and the rest give the President. I could definitely see it happening this way.
Potter Head chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
I SAW THAT REFERENCE! I SAW THAT HARRY POTTER MENTION!
Interesting chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
Cool, unique story! Loved this, it really brings the 'npp' idea to life in the real world. Great job!
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
THIS IS SO GOOD! SQUEE! I love this fanfic!
Drage-Ryuu-chan chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Ok, so this is weird. Cool. Weird. Can't decide XD I'll settle on awesome.
Goldenseal chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
This was a such a nice funny story. I always wondered how crazy it must be for new presidents and other boss peoples.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
Haha, the new pres is in for a good couple of years xD
Anon chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
OH YEAHHHHH PRUSSIA IS IN DA HOUSE

LOVIN this fic by the way
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Lmao france perfect timing!
SlytherinSnake6886 chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Valeriya: Well, the Twins are kind of like England and France in this chapter. . . I'm about to (as I will forever call it) pull a Canada. Wish me luck, because I don't want them to kill themselves. Merlin knows they're trying. . .
By the way, before the Twins started fighting, they were going to write about how much they loved the Harry Potter joke flair you added. It was (In Leighanne's words) "Tres magnifique," or however you spell that.
-The OC in The Terrible Twins and OC of Doom
SlytherinSnake6886 chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
The Terrible Twins and OC of Doom are currently unavailable, as we are currently slowly dying in the giant grave Valeriya dug for the three of us. We're slowly dying of laughter. Thank you for giving us the best way to die.
-Leighanne, the youngest twin.
SlytherinSnake6886 chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Luna, Leighanne, and Valeriya: *Laughing so hard we're crying*
Leighanne: I didn't know *wheeze* that someone could *choking*-
Luna: Write so damn funny! *Cackles with Leighanne*
Valeriya: *Digging her's and the Twins's graves because all three might die of laughter*
-The Terrible Twins and OC of Doom
booklover1209 chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
This was great. Absolutely loved it.
Zaria Braginski a.k.a. Moscow chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Thus has quickly become my favorite story ever
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Ohhh sweet Jesus did I love this. I always love to imagine how normal people would react to countries, especially the president to America xD this whole fic kept me giggling happy. I albsolutely loved everything
406 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »