Reviews for Presidential Initiation
Empress Vegah chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Yes, FACE Family! This is so good!

I am so happy with the president's reaction, as well as everything that has transpired in this fic, they are all funny!

ESPECIALLY ARTHUR, when he started talking to his 'friends'. What right timing.

I hope you can still find time to write!

PS Tumblr is intimidating at first, but you'll get the hang of it!
OMGitsgreen chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
One of my favorite fanfics. lol great job and continue the great work! ~OMGitsgreen
lecat chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
FRANCE! oh my god the best timing France, the best. I literally cannot wait for the next chapter of this! UPDATE! I can't wait to see how the President deals with everyone.
Worldsweaver chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
BWAHAHAHAHA. There. I said it. But I am really liking your story so far and can't wait for moah. It's tradition, I have to tear my hair out waiting for another chapter.
raiTonight29 chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
GAH! A wild France has appeared! asdfghjkl.

I am enjoying this a little too much. Aah, Mister president... I am so sorry. Pffft. But I can't help it!

Everything about this fic is just pure unadulterated awesomeness. From the humor to the characters and asdfghjkl.

I can't tell where you struggled at all! And the ending... I just outright LOL-ed at home, to hell if my family things I've gone nuts. XD

UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?
Piyo13 chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
this... just made my day XD expecting france, eh? poor Mr. President, you sure got your wish... XD
SeeNoEvil121 chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Omg I can't believe it took me so long to read this. I had opened it when I got the alert, then walked away, then forgot, and when I remembered, I ran to do it hahaha. I had a feeling the president would react like that... by the way, have I mentioned how much I love the way you write these characters? They're so incredibly in character and witty and just asdfhjasf i love it. anyway, I couldn't tell at all that you were struggling; it flowed really nicely as usual!

and now france is in the picture; ohgod this is going to get exciting. Can't wait to see what you've got for us next!
Halloween567 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Lets keep this simple.

My face: 8D
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Ahhaha XD very funny! Can't wait to read the next chapter
XD chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
This is getting really good. I especially like that last part with France. XD
Whitefleur chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
OH GOOD GOD! this story is HILARIOUS! And so awesome! I hope you update soon! Holy hell :D
Lili chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
"The President sighed heavily. Even though he was obviously just as crazy as the other two, he had a hard time acting anything but polite to Matthew for some reason. "No, no. It's just," he laughed, "at this point, I'm just waiting for some guy pop out of the woods with loaf of bread and a beret claiming to be France or something," he joked with a chuckle.

Behind him, there was a rustle in the trees. "Bonjour mes amis!" a very, very French voice called. "I have finally found you!"

Omg I lol'd so hard at this part
artfan chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
YES! France WOULD just pop up out of no where! XD

I love this sooooo much! I'm so happy that u updated. Because of this update u have officially made my day... better. :)
Rennasakura chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
eh! this is funny, i need more update! The President himself is also interesting! and other, FACE(CAFE) family! will the president see other nation too?
natcat5 chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Funny, I was just re-reading another one of your stories earlier. XD

That poor, poor president. He has no idea what he's getting into.

And Alfred officially fails at explanations.

Also, I really wouldnt mind a oneshot or something of when Alfrd told the previous boss. The past president seems like such an awesome guy. XD

Poor Arthur and Matthew...being left to do damage control.

Ohonhon~ France has arrived! And that entrance was just perfect. Hey, if you need a French translator I can take a whack at it. I'm pretty good at it. Definitely more reliable than Google-FU
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »