Reviews for Presidential Initiation
SeeNoEvil121 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Oh god, this story is just... I don't even have words lol! About time England and Canada got there; but Really Arthur should have more manners then to just leave France behind like that, the git! Lol. I literally laughed out loud reading this, but that isn't uncommon when I read your stories. I was so excited when I saw this update :3 Congratulations on the job, by the way!
natcat5 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Oh my goodness. This was just too hilarious! -angry little British man- gets me every time! And I love FACE family interaction. That poor President. Just wait until he meets Francis!

And his reaction to AL's big reveal. XP
Black.Rose.Authoress chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Haha. xD xD Oh America. How I love you.

I like this president. And yay! Mattie and Artie have arrived xD

I startled laugh-crying at the part about leaving Francis at the gas station when Arthur wasn't even in the driver's seat. Poor poor Francis.

Can't wait til the next chapter and congratulations on your job! :D That's super exciting!
OrangePlum chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I FINALLY got around to reviewing! Whew. And this chapter was super cute in a funny way. lol I love how you write Alfred. He's such a giant kid. I especially loved the President's reaction to him.

"Oh God, I was kidnapped by some fucking college student?"

A very professional way to react, haha. You're quite possibly good at writing everybody, I think. America, England, your versions of miscellaneous, unspecific presidents - it's all good. :) Can't wait for an update.

-Orangeplum
B'rakha chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I will seriously die if you don't continue writing this fic.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Update soon! :D this is hilarious
closeincline chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Dude, this story is fucking hilarious, please update, I would love to see more!
luchia 11 chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Awesome! I can't wait until the next chapter.

Please update soon.(Puppy dog eyes)
Revvv it up chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
QUICK, PUNCH HIM MISTER PRESIDENT!

Oh just kidding Alfred, you know I love you. Their first meeting certainly was an eventful one XD
LUka chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
luv this

and I luv USUK. But that's irrelevant.
Woohoo chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
This was absolutely awesome. Hahahah I'm sure Alfred seems like just a crazy to the pres right about now. One innocent looking crazy that's on the Fbi's most wanted and that wouldn't even be too far from it's mark XDDD
bbissocute chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Congratulations! Planning on going into Secondary Education myself, you are much braver than I am. XD And such a wonderful writer! Gosh, I adore this president character...the poor man. And Mattie's call! Hilarious. Beautiful work, I cannot wait to see where this goes.
SeeNoEvil121 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Oh god, FRIDAY? really? Lol. At least we know the President has good taste in music, but Alfred, REALLY? Well, whatever. Great chapter here, as usual Congratulations on Graduating, by the way! Anyway, I can't wait to see who Mat brings with him and watch Alfred get punched in the face by his boss (assuming that even happens, lol). Either way, looking forward to your next update as always!
f chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Yes! I was waiting for an update! This is awesome already!
raiTonight29 chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
The first thing I did when I opened my e-mail was SQUEAL so friggin' HARD. XD

This chapter was so funny! I can so hear America singing "Friday". But dear God, that song just kills me. xD and would you look at that! it's friday! ;A;

"I'm an awesome liar!" Oh, America. I wanna pinch his cheeks and /pull/. He's just too cute! and I love your president! I wonder if Canada brought both France and England... because that would be awesome!

Please update soon! Please! I really wanna know if the president just ends up decking America in the face anyway! To hell if he's the US of A. Hahaha! XD update! update! update!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »