Reviews for Presidential Initiation
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
My favorite part: "'Gilbird is so cute he's the destroyer of worlds!' the Prussian shot back, shoving the chick so close to his face he was starting to feel the tickle of little downy feather's on his nose. His eyes met the little fluff ball's and it peeped happily in agreement."

Fabulous story. Great concept. Really funny. Good job!
Dearest Destiny chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
heh heh nice insults

england and france... so funny
Dearest Destiny chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
I'm taking French right now, and my teacher can mimic a perfect French accent, and he taught all of us how to as well

and I can just picture France
The Magnetic Witch chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
Oh my gosh, I totally love you for making this! XD
15Acesplz chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
oh, kids are wonderful, the way they haven't got a measurable sense of reality. then again, neither have fangirls.
otps-a-plenty chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
ASLDFJLSFKLS;FKD O CANT THIS IS JUST SO GOOD AKLDJF;AKLSDFA
Kildosad chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
One: Totally. Awesome. Rad. Wonderful. Great. Terrific. Take your pick. 3 A wonderfully written story, I can't express how much I love it!
Two: YOU ADDED TAIWAN. (squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) Yayyyyyy.
Three: Hooked from the start. Once again, this is awesome and I absolutely love this fic to pieces! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Canadian rage. Nothing is scarier. XD
LupusLover chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on here. I loved it!
Luigified531 chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Sorry I can't make a long review, but I'm on my phone. Anyway, this is a great story! I even liked the OCs. They were all something special. Can't wait to read more from you!
scythe's seranade chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
This has got to be one of my favorite stories EVER. I laughed a ton, and it acutally was sensible how Alfred/America would run things! Thank you!
Allie Chick chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
That was incredibly cute and funny! I've always liked speculating on the relationships between countries and their bosses. I loved your characterizations and writing style; they were both fun to read. Nice work!
Nuclear Kimchi chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Words can not describe this, but if I could, I would say this is the most hilarious and awesome fanfic I have ever read! :3
PS: Please do a story for the ex president and America :D
Crazed King chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
Sweet!
Silentwriterforever chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY AND AWESOME! I was always curious about what it would be like if the president met America
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »