Reviews for Presidential Initiation
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2015
A hand? Really!?
CUZ THATS NORMAL AND ALL , HUH?
yep.
NomomoCutieXD chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Hahahaha this was an amazing story, I laughed so much XD I love America
Harrenwolf chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
My whole family probably think I'm mental now, after a lot of wild laughter coming out of my room xD I love your theories and crazy antics of the countries!
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
I love this fic, it's so adorable and funny
I love the greatly enthusiastic welcome America and the rest give the President. I could definitely see it happening this way.
Potter Head chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
I SAW THAT REFERENCE! I SAW THAT HARRY POTTER MENTION!
Interesting chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
Cool, unique story! Loved this, it really brings the 'npp' idea to life in the real world. Great job!
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
THIS IS SO GOOD! SQUEE! I love this fanfic!
Drage-Ryuu-chan chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Ok, so this is weird. Cool. Weird. Can't decide XD I'll settle on awesome.
Goldenseal chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
This was a such a nice funny story. I always wondered how crazy it must be for new presidents and other boss peoples.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
Haha, the new pres is in for a good couple of years xD
Anon chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
OH YEAHHHHH PRUSSIA IS IN DA HOUSE

LOVIN this fic by the way
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Lmao france perfect timing!
SlytherinSnake6886 chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Valeriya: Well, the Twins are kind of like England and France in this chapter. . . I'm about to (as I will forever call it) pull a Canada. Wish me luck, because I don't want them to kill themselves. Merlin knows they're trying. . .
By the way, before the Twins started fighting, they were going to write about how much they loved the Harry Potter joke flair you added. It was (In Leighanne's words) "Tres magnifique," or however you spell that.
-The OC in The Terrible Twins and OC of Doom
SlytherinSnake6886 chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
The Terrible Twins and OC of Doom are currently unavailable, as we are currently slowly dying in the giant grave Valeriya dug for the three of us. We're slowly dying of laughter. Thank you for giving us the best way to die.
-Leighanne, the youngest twin.
SlytherinSnake6886 chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Luna, Leighanne, and Valeriya: *Laughing so hard we're crying*
Leighanne: I didn't know *wheeze* that someone could *choking*-
Luna: Write so damn funny! *Cackles with Leighanne*
Valeriya: *Digging her's and the Twins's graves because all three might die of laughter*
-The Terrible Twins and OC of Doom