Reviews for Stripping the Past of the Fallen
Jelena chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
OMG ... I just found this and I REALLY NEED to read all of your stories ... But What I don't understand why did Dean leave Sam and how did he become a leader of that "gang" of his ... And where he got all that money to buy that club ... But I LOOVE the story anyway ... But I want to know soo bad what it's happening to him I mean when did he become so violent and everything ... :)
Cookiedow chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
OOOOWWW great story! Will there be an update?
starpower21 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
more please of this story we need to know what happens next
Emily W chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I love this story so much! I hope you're continuing it!
Egyptian Kiss chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
I think will be sorry - I'm just not sure how he's going to show it. EK!
skycord1990 chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Wow Dean is making Marci hate him even more.

He took over her life and branded her as his own.

If he was sorry than he would have at least looked guilty for what he did instead he walked out!

I can't wait for the next update!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON AGAIN!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Omg girl that chapter rocked but I still can't believe he did that to marci but I have a feeling he might regret it though looks like Dean got what he wanted she broken now I'm do dying to find out what happens in the next chapter girl hope it soon thanks so much for the update loved it :)ps I'm so proud to be a joyceshippers fan
DeanFan chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
He might feel sorry but I doubt it. That was too creepy blocking off the exit out of town!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
adaddario chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Damn Joyce...you have me crying over here! Damn.
AprilC3604 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Omg I feel so sorry for her. Dean is suck a DICK! But we love him. I do think he will feel a little bad but she should have known not to run. Cause id fine you LOL I loved it. More asap!
heavensB'tch chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Please update soon
adaddario chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Wow possessive Dean! Love it!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Oh fuck marci is so screwed now Dean just bought the club. She not going to be able to leave him amazing chapter as ever girl hope you can update asap need more possessive Dean keep up the amazing work hun:)
DeanFan chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Holy Shit! Did not see that one coming. Now she's in hell.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 3 . 5/5/2011