Reviews for HALF
Vandenberg chapter 22 . 3/30/2014
You've done a great job in writing this up! I am pretty much speechless, and AUGH OLDER!NIKO. GOD, I'M TEARING UP FSDFDKF SDHK

Emotional roller-coaster aside, I'll be looking forward to more of your fics. :)

-Van
ferret assassin nin chapter 22 . 2/7/2014
Brilliant! That is the absolutely best way to describe your entire story from beginning to end. I have to be truly invested in a story for me to read it from chapter one and continue reading it to the end in literally one night. I've done it with the Harry Potter series (not all seven books in a night that would be a miracle even for me, but certainly half a book or several chapters of a book in a night), I've done it with the Cal Leandros series (again, not all of them, because it's not freaking possible; and, I've actually forgone food just because eating would take time away from reading), and I have officially read this entire story from beginning to end in one night because I could not bring myself to pull away. As I finished one chapter I would keep thinking, "Oh no, what's going to happen now? I need to know!"

I'm happy to say that I've very satisfied with the beginning, the middle, and the end of this story. You have amazing plot writing abilities and I just love how things worked out for the brothers. It brings a smile on my face to see the brothers have a very happy ending.

ferret nin
Nemaloppe chapter 22 . 10/3/2013
K, I don't swear much but that was FRICKING AMAZING. I can totally see this happening, it makes so much sense. I rate five stars/*****, keep writing more! That was almost to AWESOME to physically contain. I usually read R&R and run, but I'm going to read this a couple more times. One more thing, NEVER STOP WRITING THESE STUPENDOUSLY GOOD FANFICS!
P.S. This is the first fanfic of yours I read and I'll be sure to read all of them. This was so good I stayed up till 11:34 on a school night with a cold and a head/neckache. Thank-you! (I hope I didn't take up to much space.)
Parnassus chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
Thank you so much for writing this! Really phenomenal stuff! It's not often a fic makes me tear up. Congrats! lol
Parnassus chapter 19 . 4/15/2013
If I could type a thousand hearts I would. This is wonderful.
Parnassus chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
Ouch. This hurt my heart. So good job I suppose. *sobs*
parisindy chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Omg that was an awesome fic! Thank you for that I so needed it !
parisindy chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
great story!
bally2cute chapter 22 . 10/25/2012
Firstly, awesome story. It felt right in line with the books in tone and pace. It was so engrossing I just couldn't stop reading. I'll be vague so as not to spoil, but the last scenes in that other place especially the tunnel bit, made me feel as if I were there. It was more vivid than the earlier dreams. I am so pleased I got to read your story.
stranded chess piece chapter 22 . 7/21/2012
wow, this was one very brilliant fic :] I was a bit hesitant to read any fanfic to do with these books, because I love them so much, but you've done the characters justice and really got them spot on. I'm definitely adding this one to my favourites. Thanks so much for sharing this fic - I read it all in one go, which shows how good it was!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 22 . 4/28/2012
Okay, normally, I'd review every chapter of a story, no matter how long it's been since it was completed.

But.

I got so caught up in this, I just COULDN'T take any time to leave the kind of reviews these chapters would have deserved. So, I hope that isn't too disappointing.

I've only read Nightlife so far, but am ordering in the rest of the series like, yeah, NOW. And I'd just like to say, even though I've only read one book, that this story is one I could imagine Rob Thurman writing. Yes. The style, the plot, the dialogue: all of it. (Admittedly, parts are sketchy, but still.) You've got the touch, you've matched the original style pretty snappin' close. That is the highest praise I can give honestly, and I think you've definitely earned it. Well-done.

~Zany
BrandSpankingNew chapter 22 . 4/23/2012
I really enjoyed this story. You had their voices very well, and the concept was intriguing. I do wish Niko could have met Niko, but that would probably have been too much ninja for one universe and the whole thing would have gone to bits, so...

Well done. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 22 . 8/6/2011
Love this a lot! I think you managed to capture everyone's characterisations very well.

(Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, I'm scribbling things down as I go)

hee, loved Robin's description of Niko and Cal - "a pair of obtuse yet lovable fetuses that have, on more than one

occasion, backed me up in the face of gravest peril."

I liked Cal's random little driving lesson

I liked your descriptions of Tummulus

Aww, seeing poor broken Niko was awful. Poor Cal

Love that Niko knew what was going on with Cal when they were in Tummulus, that he knew what had upset Cal so much
Wrayth-Pariah chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
I don't think Rob made a mistake. They said that Cal was the only half breed that had enough Auphe in his blood to Gate, right? If the Auphe breed wiith the Failures, the ability to Gate might be lost or warped. So in that case, Cal IS the only male Auphe left. I had thought about that problem too. Why breed with Failures that acted right but didn't have the ability while they could mentally break the one that works and use him to renew the lines.
heather03nmg chapter 22 . 6/25/2011
This was so amazingly awesome that I have no words...just WOW!

You really brought Rob's character's to life and this read just as well. Totally captivating! And I loved every bit!