Reviews for Family Secrets
xxCherieweexx chapter 54 . 4/16/2012
I am a bad person for being so behind in reviews! Sooooorrrry! I am so sad this has come to an end. I really envy your writing it is so mature! I can't believe how quickly your wrote this either. You should know you have inspired the sequel to my SPN fic where souless sam features - the way you wrote him was so realistic, especially the part where his senses where heightened and he could read emotions, just not portray them! Thankyou for amusing me greatly with your words! Can't wait for more from you.

Thanks

Cherie
SamWlover chapter 54 . 4/9/2012
Sad that this story has come to an end, but what a great ending! Hope to read more from you.
sam's folly chapter 54 . 4/8/2012
Oh, I loved this ending. Great wrap-up of the story and making Joshua God. Sweet scene with Bobby and Mary Katherine, too.

Isn't writing fan fic great? You get to give the boys the ending they deserve! So glad Sam found happiness.

You really have talent as a writer! Well done!
annie167 chapter 54 . 4/7/2012
Perfect ! The perfect ending I think. Though I always liked the idea of Chuck being God, and it would have been satisfying for Dean to testify at a trial for Michael. But that would have taken more chapters. I love that the boys stayed settled near Bobby, growing their families and the clan. Dean a grandad! hahahaha.

Thnakyou once again for my favourite fanfic. I enjoyed it so much!
murphy9202 chapter 54 . 4/7/2012
This is a great story. I really enjoyed it.
SPN Mum chapter 54 . 4/7/2012
Awww, what a wonderul ending to one of my all-time favorite stories! I really like the way you gave us a peak into the future, with everyone staying together and Bobby's house being the central point. I like the glimpse of the next Winchester generation, and the great way that Sam and Dean handle teaching their kids 'the Life' of Hunters. Very moving ending. I'm sorry to see it end, but I shall read it over and over. :)

I look forward to the revised edition too. Count on me to read whatever you put out there! :D
amiradanielle chapter 54 . 4/7/2012
Well darling, if you were set on making me cry, you achieved it. A good solid wrap up of everything. I very much enjoyed the whole story.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 54 . 4/7/2012
its over ... T.T
sam's folly chapter 53 . 4/2/2012
Greeting on the birth scene, tasteful and touching. loved the visual of Bobby finding giant Sam holding his tiny baby. :)

Sorry I'm just now reviewing. It was a crazy weekend!
annie167 chapter 53 . 4/1/2012
WOW ! What an amazing chapter. Im glad Ben and Sonya were there for the birth, and Sonya now feels a connection with Sam. You wrote the labour realistically, which often is not the case. Thankyou. Except Alta should have been cursing Sam at some point :)

I would like to see Dean feel he had input into whatever will happen with Michael. (Maybe he could get his car collection back too!)
SamWlover chapter 53 . 3/31/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE this chapter!
SPN Mum chapter 53 . 3/31/2012
Wow! This chapter had so much wonderfulness in it! :D

I LOVE how Sam interacted with Sonya and Ben. Sonya might have started out being wary of Sam, but after spending all that time with him, she saw how loving and wonderful he was with family. She also found a connection with him, with his visions being similar to hers. Sonya and Ben also helped Sam with the delivery of his son, and that had to create an unbreakable bond between the four of them. Sonya got to see firsthand why Ben is so taken with his uncle and Alta. I'm so glad that the baby was born without any complications. :)

Dean was awesome when he dealt with Michael! He didn't let on that he knew Dante was really Michael, and he was able to keep him trapped long enough for Cas to win. I hope that Cas, Tabbris and Zagzagel won't have any more trouble with Michael and Raphael. This had better be the end of the problems in Heaven. It's time for Cas to help rebuild a Heaven full of angels that are righteous, and that want to serve God. It was nice that Tabbris was able to help Bobby and Kat get to Sam and Alta, but he and the kids had already done a great job.

Time for a celebration? (I don't want this story to end! :*( I enjoy the characters way too much! :D )
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 53 . 3/31/2012
awwwww XD
BYEkim chapter 52 . 3/30/2012
I loved this chapter, I can't wait for the next one :)
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 52 . 3/23/2012
Ok steaming hot ending to that chapter I seriously need.a cold shower right now Hun wow sweetie like I always told you you are Amazing at writing the three sams exceptional job I'm so happy alta knows the sex of the baby I think Sam will be delighted with that news I'm still loving this story so much and I do apologse for the delay in reviewing I Primose I won't leave it as long the next time so looking forward to the birth of Sam and alta baby so please update ASAP I'm dying for more:))