Reviews for Everything Ends Eventually
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I LOVED this story. It was so cute how they were each at a point in time of losing a friend, and how they comforted each other without realizing it. Very well done.
OH GOD chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
IM CRYING NOW YOU DID THIS TO ME
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
thank you so much for writing this and sharing it here! 3 i seriously loved it! 3
zendog chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Hi, just found this on someone's favourites list and feel I must let youknow how much I enjoyed this sotry. It is well written, beautifully poignant and in no way mawkish. It is a really interesting take on a compainion and a doctor meeting up. Even though it does not match with Amy's final departure (how could it, considering when it was written) I feel it does fit with the time Amy and Rory left the first time. Great story.
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I liked this a lot :)
denise3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Loved it!
CatnipGirlOnFire chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
wow! x But maybe write a new version as a different story taking into account the angels take manhatten? x
charmedtomeetyou chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
lessonlearnt chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
When I went away on winter vacation, I loaded up my tablet with a season of Doctor Who. I came back with a bonafide addiction. A month and a half later, the canon has run dry and I'm in withdrawal. So now, when I come across wonderfully written fanfiction, I lap it up. I read all of your eleven/amy work today (when I was suppose to be working diligently away memorizing the DSM IV for my exam tomorrow). I adore eleven. He is my doctor -despite being heavily prejudiced before starting the series by Tennant fans (he is gorgeous, but Eleven is so much more doctorish). I find myself with cravings to rewatching clips from the last couple of seasons . Thank you for helping me maintain my unhealthy habit.

All that rambling to say you were the bright point in a stranger's life today. You are amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was so beautiful. Eleven is my doctor too! And I am so glad you wrote a ten meets Amy one.
Beautiful, beautiful work
ForTheGloryOfSparta chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was absolutely perfect.
avidreadercina chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Don't rewrite this. Write another fic if you wish to match the new cannon, but please leave this alone. I love it as is, even having seen how Amy actually leaves.
Um. Fish chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Loved it!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I really, really loved this. Thank you so, so much for writing. It was beautiful 3
in time you will be fine chapter 1 . 6/4/2012