Reviews for To Sherlock Holmes she is always the woman
little'miss'bi chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
i love this story! i hope you update soon, i wanna see if sherlock picks irene or bonnie.
Joker's Lover chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
I am totally in love with this story. I laughed me head off at some parts. Screamed and cussed at others. And giggled like a school girl hearing a dirty joke for the first time at others.
Echo114 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Lord Blackwood!
Alexandrine Jane chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
Update :-)
SeraphineWhist chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Oh no poor Maria. I want to know whose following Bonnie around I did wonder if it was the dead fiancé but I wasn't sure or maybe its Toby but that just seems to be a bit odd. Oh I can't wait to find out who it is : ) I love it so far :D I know I'm a bit behind but I only found the story half an hour ago : )
mr.cookiemonster chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
love your story so far. maybe you could indicate whose point of view were going to. please update asap!
mrs.Sora-sparrow chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
great story
hidden within the tardis chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
Please update soon! I love your story so much update as soon as you can :)
Kiana Productions chapter 16 . 6/23/2012
Nothing better than a good Sherlock Holmes romance! Except an AWESOME one! This was an awesome one.

Please update soon I have to know what happens!
PoisonLily chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
OMG you cannot stop here! Please please please keep writing I have been looking for a Sherlock/OC story for ages and when i found your I was so impressed your writing style is very nice. the is brilliant flow to the story and the characters are all very believable so please keep writing !
Camille chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
That is a really really good story! Bonnie is really well written and interesting!

I hope you didn't give up on it ( it's been a long time since your last update ).
babydake93 chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
really love your story please update soon x
Bonekicker chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
Update? Please? Pretty pretty please?

AVNParry427 chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
This story is incredible! I really hope you'll continue!
Gwilwillith chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
This is brilliant...I can't wait to read more!