Reviews for Telepathic
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
HUY MENOS MAL PERO ESTE ES EL FINAL O NO Y SI NO LO ES ESPERO QUE NO ACABE TRISTE PORfis a en google no había este capi pero menos mal por aca si jeje al menos están todos los capis por que de algunos fanfic de megamente no los encontré en google conpletos no es justo buaaa
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
HUY SIII AL ATAQUE
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
huy este al que pesado
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
yeaa vida de recien casados jeje
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
uyy dejo el camino delmal para estar con ella
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
huy ya el lado oscuro atrapo a roxanne jeje
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
hooo sii ojala pasará despues de la peli 1 en la segunda peli la cual ojala pronto hagan
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
huy sii que esto es amor intenso
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
huy como la serie la bella y la bestia pobre roxanne pobre megamente ser o no ser caray que conplicado
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
hooo sii pobre megamente ya me lo traumaron jeje
LunarLotis chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
OMG LOVE what you have done with this story and would can't wait for the next ch! Keep up the great work 3
crazykrew chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
awesome... any more bonus?..
Vast Difference chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
I just had to pop in and say how much I love this chapter... I was re-reading, and it's just so tender and adorable, with just the right amount of lust :-)
ChrisCline chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
I had the thought of Roxanne and Megamind having a telepathic bond, too. I'm so glad you wrote this as it was splendid to read! Well done. I liked all the side issues you brought into the story, as well. Thanks and keep writing!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I really enjoyed the story, the whole telepathy idea is intriguing to me and I like your spin on it. I'd love to see a sequel or maybe an extension. Maybe a new villain comes to town now Megamind is no longer the big bad?