Reviews for Telepathic
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 10 . 4/22
Haha this ending was awesome! Sure, parts of it were a little scary for the characters. Hal's a bad apple and we really saw another side of that in this story without any super powers needed.
I also just really enjoyed the story. The idea of him having telepathic bonding is cool too, and Minion separating them and freaking out, totally can picture that.
Great storytelling. Keep it up friend :)
~Pepper
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 10 . 2/23
This is a good story and I enjoyed reading it. Everyone was in-character. Hal was well presented. Good feels all around.
Flightspan chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
I love this fic! I could follow the minutia of their telepathic lives together forever.
ladyspock7 chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
Ah, so Roxanne gets to kick his ass! metaphorically speaking lol. Man, that was intense. Love how lines from the movie get repurposed here. Such as Roxanne asking Hal if he really believes she would ever be with him, or when she berates him, using the line that they've never hung out socially. Fantastic conclusion!
ladyspock7 chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
Is it wrong of me to say that I am very much looking forward to seeing Megamind kick Hal's ass?
ladyspock7 chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
Yikes! Hal went from tacky to terrifying in about two seconds.
ladyspock7 chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
Yes, at least the kidnappings are over LOL! Nice conference, with all the skeptical bigwigs. Of course they will have to spin it to get the best out of the situation that they can.
ladyspock7 chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
That was beautiful! I like their telepathic communications. They are just super hot together. All the potential problems of their relationship are handled with aplomb. Roxanne is just as uncaring about public opinion as he is, and knows how to deal with it. And I like how Megamind comes to terms with his long-time rival. I laughed at Metro Man suggesting that he could become Milwaukee Man, to keep his logo. Wonderful explanation of their lives together, and Metro Man finds a loving wife too. Now on to the bonus story...
ladyspock7 chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
Gotta love Metallica. LOL they are really having fun with this! Going through the social niceties, ang thoroughly enjoying people's reactions.
ladyspock7 chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Clearly, these two belong together. :)
ladyspock7 chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Great scene! Yeah, they've bonded pretty hard.
ladyspock7 chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
Very intriguing start! I like this idea, of Megamind being able to form powerful bonds, and being able to telepathically communicate with Roxanne.
TheMeOfTheUniver chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
-se

VERY WELL WRITTEN
Fire Inu Princess chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
loving this!
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Dawww! Poor Roxanne, at least she got to get some re-vahnge (really bad attempt at doing a Megamind impersonation) on Hal. XD
Such a cute story. LOVE IT! _