Reviews for Telepathic
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 9 . 1/14
This is an excellent story! I stayed up waaaay too late re-reading it last night.

I love how you wrote their dynamics, and the early responses to realizing that they were telepathically bonded.

I loved the scene where Minion pulled them apart, where he figured out what was going on. Metro Man's response to the situation was especially fun to read.

I really liked the story-arc with Hal. It is both in-character, and an effective way of encapsulating the public's potential perception of and feelings about their relationship.

This story is interesting and extremely well-written. I enjoyed it greatly. Thank You for writing this.
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 10 . 11/8/2016
This story is fantastic.. Especially Hal. Especially Mdgamind and Roxanne.

This is really, really good and I like it a lot.
Phishouttawatta chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
"I'm blue?! I'm probably bald too, aren't I?" lmao
Phishouttawatta chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
oh this is so cool and original! i love it! omg
he's my husband
love love love love love
Phishouttawatta chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
oh I can see this getting good really quick. can't wait for the next chapter
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 10 . 4/22/2016
Haha this ending was awesome! Sure, parts of it were a little scary for the characters. Hal's a bad apple and we really saw another side of that in this story without any super powers needed.
I also just really enjoyed the story. The idea of him having telepathic bonding is cool too, and Minion separating them and freaking out, totally can picture that.
Great storytelling. Keep it up friend :)
~Pepper
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 10 . 2/23/2016
This is a good story and I enjoyed reading it. Everyone was in-character. Hal was well presented. Good feels all around.
Flightspan chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
I love this fic! I could follow the minutia of their telepathic lives together forever.
ladyspock7 chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
Ah, so Roxanne gets to kick his ass! metaphorically speaking lol. Man, that was intense. Love how lines from the movie get repurposed here. Such as Roxanne asking Hal if he really believes she would ever be with him, or when she berates him, using the line that they've never hung out socially. Fantastic conclusion!
ladyspock7 chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
Is it wrong of me to say that I am very much looking forward to seeing Megamind kick Hal's ass?
ladyspock7 chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
Yikes! Hal went from tacky to terrifying in about two seconds.
ladyspock7 chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
Yes, at least the kidnappings are over LOL! Nice conference, with all the skeptical bigwigs. Of course they will have to spin it to get the best out of the situation that they can.
ladyspock7 chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
That was beautiful! I like their telepathic communications. They are just super hot together. All the potential problems of their relationship are handled with aplomb. Roxanne is just as uncaring about public opinion as he is, and knows how to deal with it. And I like how Megamind comes to terms with his long-time rival. I laughed at Metro Man suggesting that he could become Milwaukee Man, to keep his logo. Wonderful explanation of their lives together, and Metro Man finds a loving wife too. Now on to the bonus story...
ladyspock7 chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
Gotta love Metallica. LOL they are really having fun with this! Going through the social niceties, ang thoroughly enjoying people's reactions.
ladyspock7 chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Clearly, these two belong together. :)