Reviews for Telepathic
ladyspock7 chapter 10 . 5/29
Ah, so Roxanne gets to kick his ass! metaphorically speaking lol. Man, that was intense. Love how lines from the movie get repurposed here. Such as Roxanne asking Hal if he really believes she would ever be with him, or when she berates him, using the line that they've never hung out socially. Fantastic conclusion!
ladyspock7 chapter 9 . 5/29
Is it wrong of me to say that I am very much looking forward to seeing Megamind kick Hal's ass?
ladyspock7 chapter 8 . 5/29
Yikes! Hal went from tacky to terrifying in about two seconds.
ladyspock7 chapter 7 . 5/29
Yes, at least the kidnappings are over LOL! Nice conference, with all the skeptical bigwigs. Of course they will have to spin it to get the best out of the situation that they can.
ladyspock7 chapter 6 . 5/29
That was beautiful! I like their telepathic communications. They are just super hot together. All the potential problems of their relationship are handled with aplomb. Roxanne is just as uncaring about public opinion as he is, and knows how to deal with it. And I like how Megamind comes to terms with his long-time rival. I laughed at Metro Man suggesting that he could become Milwaukee Man, to keep his logo. Wonderful explanation of their lives together, and Metro Man finds a loving wife too. Now on to the bonus story...
ladyspock7 chapter 5 . 5/28
Gotta love Metallica. LOL they are really having fun with this! Going through the social niceties, ang thoroughly enjoying people's reactions.
ladyspock7 chapter 4 . 5/28
Clearly, these two belong together. :)
ladyspock7 chapter 3 . 5/27
Great scene! Yeah, they've bonded pretty hard.
ladyspock7 chapter 2 . 5/27
Very intriguing start! I like this idea, of Megamind being able to form powerful bonds, and being able to telepathically communicate with Roxanne.
TheMeOfTheUniver chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
-se

VERY WELL WRITTEN
Fire Inu Princess chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
loving this!
shadewatcher chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Dawww! Poor Roxanne, at least she got to get some re-vahnge (really bad attempt at doing a Megamind impersonation) on Hal. XD
Such a cute story. LOVE IT! _
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Bwhahahahahaaaa! XD LOVE IT!
joanhello chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
Just discovered this. I may have passed it over when it was new because telepathy is so often handled badly even by professional writers. What a mistake! The telepathic banter in the first chapter, the bonding, the connection through her kidnapping by Hal, all came off beautifully. You also did a great job with the characters and plotting, the little details (robot ferrets! He could be Milwaukee Man!) and the atmosphere of Metro City. Great, great story.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
HUY MENOS MAL PERO ESTE ES EL FINAL O NO Y SI NO LO ES ESPERO QUE NO ACABE TRISTE PORfis a en google no había este capi pero menos mal por aca si jeje al menos están todos los capis por que de algunos fanfic de megamente no los encontré en google conpletos no es justo buaaa