Reviews for The Lion's Roar
CaptainRumbro chapter 17 . 7/3
Good Story but the final fight was meh.
torlan2003 chapter 16 . 6/22
Great story, I enjoyed the plot very much. The idea that loosing parts of his soul sounds logical to me. Thank you for taking the time to write.
mikewj93 chapter 17 . 5/31
awww, cute ending
mikewj93 chapter 16 . 5/31
yaxley was leading some leftover death eaters in the astronomy tower? huh. it must have been his twin brother who was captured. CONTINUITY.
mikewj93 chapter 3 . 5/28
oh dear. it's really getting real.
cmfisher chapter 17 . 4/17
Loved it. Thank you
Perspex13 chapter 17 . 4/2
I'm exceptionally late to this fanfic fandom, but I finally took the plunge. Somehow, I found this story as one of my first hits and it turns out it's easily the best of those I've read. Character development, interesting plotting, spot-on characterization, and great writing. I'm looking forward trying our your other stories. Many, many thanks for your efforts!
beautifulheartbreak chapter 17 . 3/27
One of the best fanfics I've read in a while! Well written and I loved the story!
68phoenix chapter 17 . 3/16
great trilogy. some parts I would change but there is almost always things people would change in a story
counter12 chapter 17 . 1/9
Loved the overall trilogy although there were details that were inconsistent. Wish Snape also had a closing for the semi-major role he played earlier in the trilogy.
Epicweaver chapter 17 . 10/5/2016
Trilogy was a great read overall. I do like how you threw us off by letting the BBEG POVs go totally wrong. Tho I am sad that we didn't really see too much redemption plot for Draco or Theo. Also wondering WTF happened to Snape. All I can think of is him chilling on some island sipping margaritas Officespace style. Thanks for posting.
PhoenixFlight72 chapter 17 . 6/7/2016
I've just finished reading this trilogy and must say it was an immense pleasure! Excellent sttle, writing, grammar, plot, everything! couldn't put the three down!
FlashOfFlame chapter 17 . 5/28/2016
Hello,

I read all three of your stories within a matter of two days. I just couldn't put them down; your writing in nothing short of brilliant. Kudos!

I like how you've altered the original plot of OotP and HBP whilst keeping the main storyline. It was heartbreaking to read deaths of supporting characters; your character development and writing from the POV of a lot of characters was simply wonderful. Outstanding creativity, to say the least.

Thanks for the entertainment, I really enjoyed your story! I only have one question... What happened to Felix Felicis? I was kind of hoping Harry would use it on the day of the final battle, but I guess it is kind of important that he beats Voldemort without relying on luck, but skill alone. Although, I feel that while for years Voldemort claimed that Harry escaped from him so many times thanks to pure luck, it would have been ironically poetic had Harry, in fact, used luck to win the final time. But then, again, that's just my POV.

Cheers,
FlashOfFlame
torlan2003 chapter 17 . 5/21/2016
Great story, all three were great thank you for taking the time to write. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Faenor chapter 17 . 2/21/2016
well done,honestly i have really enjoyed this series