Reviews for The Lion's Roar
Lesskarr Wolf chapter 17 . 4/17
awesome fanfic trilogy and probably my favirote headcannon of sorts
KristieRoxie chapter 12 . 2/18
Why didnt Neville cast his spell silently? I thought they learned silent casting during the summer with Moody, Tonks, Remus, Sirius, and Snape?
KristieRoxie chapter 8 . 2/18
Fucking dumb ass Daphne. I get her insecurities but got damn, you're in the middle of a whole ass war and you wanna go see your parents after fighting at least 5 Death Eaters a piece at both Hermione and Neville's house. Not only that but she went ALONE! Harry should've cursed her ass out then fuck her brains out...after letting Hermione slap her again cause she's sooooooooo dumb
R.Uchiha-Namikaze chapter 17 . 11/18/2021
This was a fantasic trilogy. Truly enjoyed it. Binge read it all in one day.
Specky Clarke chapter 7 . 10/17/2021
It is totally moronic to leave an enemy alive behind you, he is definitely going to seek revenge. Neville had the opportunity to avenge his parents finally but, no, you don't allow it.
moodyboy66 chapter 1 . 7/7/2021
Wonderful trilogy
kcrump88 chapter 17 . 6/9/2021
An excellent trilogy! Very well done!
Toerag7 chapter 8 . 1/24/2021
I can’t get over how childish and stupid they were all being at both the grangers and daph’s houses. Bloody war going on but oh let’s stop and talk and share feelings. If it wasn’t for dues ex machina and the fact it’s a story they would have been dead and captured. I haven’t been so angry reading a chapter in a book in a long time. Actually screaming out loud at their stupidity, scrolling quickly hoping they actually just perished because all of them getting through it was a joke. Bloody training for over a year in all different spells and casting them silently but still screaming their spells out loud, missing their attackers, standing around letting a single death eater get up and tackle them not once, not twice, but three bloody times before a weak spell to not even put him down and give him time for another classic Villian monologue, Pathetic. I get that they were scared and Daph was being an absolute child but utter ridiculous. After over a year of training with actual aurors and adults and having killed people themselves these things should have been muscle memory. Maybe it was author choice to make it more compelling and exciting story. But you’d think two books worth of Daph’s Influence (slytherin guile, intelligence, and cold thinking) and character growth on Harry would have made them better. Long winded diatribe at 5am so I’m sorry. But I cannot repeat how incredibly infuriating and stupid that chapter was to read.
Blunacy14 chapter 17 . 12/23/2020
Having read some of you stories years ago I’m not sure why I never read this trilogy originally as I would certainly remember a story this good! It was well paced throughout the other good character development and flaws, with relationships between them build up through both actions and conversations. Not to mention the great action sequences, although everyone’s ability did seem to fluctuate particularly in the second year with a sleep deprived and malnourished draco managing to nearly get away from everyone with them having had an summer of intensive training and having kept up their fitness. It also had a very satisfying experience ending that does not everything together nicely! Amazing work although I wish I didn’t find it When I need to be preparing for exams and then spending 3 days reading the whole trilogy I can’t wait to re read some of you other works or find ones like this that I had missed before!
csheila chapter 16 . 12/15/2020
Wow, I understand why but will miss those gone.

Terri five battle scenes.
csheila chapter 15 . 12/15/2020
Great switch up
csheila chapter 14 . 12/15/2020
So love it when a malignant narcissist finally gets their comeuppance.
csheila chapter 13 . 12/15/2020
Nice

Great battle scenes and interesting plot devices
csheila chapter 12 . 12/15/2020