Reviews for The Lion's Roar
chthonian chapter 12 . 4/21
Hey so good story but one thing I'm pretty sure the fire you're refering to is actually the great fire of London which happened in 1666 but I could be wrong oh and auroras name was Abigail in the first part of the trilogy
Blazeb79 chapter 17 . 3/29
I loved this story! Very great story.I still say I must have great experience cuz u truly have a way with words!
cbq chapter 17 . 3/2
Much better than canon - in my opinion, anyway :)
Goose chapter 2 . 1/21
Late to the party, but even still you wrote a good series here...even if there were a few errors. Like in this chapter, you have Amelia being 9 years older than Sirius, despite the fact in the previous series they had a conversation about him asking her out in his 2nd year at hogwarts, which would have put her 5 years older, not 9. Also, in the first part, Daphne's mother is introduced as Abigail, and in the second part, her name was Aurora.
VampWolf Girl 4Ever chapter 17 . 1/23
WOW, i have read this triology non stop since the begining, Love it to bits, I was deeply upset when Ron died but i was also glad it wasnt Sirius who died, I LOVE how Nevile killed all the LeStranges, what happend to Snape? Who is the third Weasley who died? George died saving Fred and Ginny, and you mentioned that Bill is married to Fluer, Moll and Auther and Fred and Ginny are all around so it has to be percy or Charlie.
Triplets? i never expected that but i love the names, espechially Ron, what did Tonks name her kid? id love it if you did a little one shot of everyones lives when the kids all go to Hogwarts
Keep up the amazing work
also could you please tell me when your going to update the legacy presevation act?
I love all your work
Eagle-Eyes chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
Wonderful story
...
gleamfang chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
A very satisfying epilogue and I like how you incorporated weapons rather often. Once again I love the character portrayal but I must say you must hate Lupin or something coz I swear you've killed him off quite a few times at least it seems to be so in my memory I'm probably wrong.

I seriously love your Slytherin girls (Daphne,Tori,Tracey) and honestly think you have done wonders for in boosting how much I like them even though what I know of them will never be canon, I'd like to think that your portrayal is as canon as it could ever be.

Can't wait to read more of your work mate!

Cheers
Keep Writing
MrToasterMan chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
When the hell did Voldemort find out about the phrophecy?
GBTtown chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
Really good trilogy. Some very nice twists from canon. I liked Ron coming back to help (watch out for falling skies... I never ever like moRon).
Their were some minor mistakes that got commented on when noticed. But overall, a very good story.
GBTtown chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
Yaxley? Wasn't he captured and sang like a canary a couple of chapters ago?
JlovesGaara chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
Wow so beautiful! Loved every single second, loved your trilogy. Please keep up the wonderful work, you are a really talented writer.
JlovesGaara chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Holy crap that was super intense...
Zippytickles chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
Fantastic trilogy... Amazing ending! All in all I love love this fic. One or two things I'd loved you to have added (what happened to Snape?!) and some spelling/typing errors throughout could do with being fixed but It was easy enough to see past them as the story was so engaging. Loved the Ron dreams. I missed lovely Luna but yeah, will definitely recommend people read this!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
Neville really likes those neck stabs doesn't he
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Shaping up to be good so far.

Keep it up!