Reviews for The Lion's Roar
Killzone66 chapter 17 . 7/25
And yet another fantastic story comes to a close, and there are no words to describe how fantastically, torturously, unexplainably happy I am at how this trilogy as a whole has ended, and would love to just say, you are a fantastic writer. Don't let anyone else tell you different. We love your fanfiction, and may I say with complete dignity, PLEASE KEEP WRITING MORE OF THE AMAZINGNESS THAT IS YOUR FANFICS PLS! 3
~ M. Eye
Matt chapter 17 . 5/25
f...ing amazing
theboona chapter 17 . 5/26
A rather brilliant trilogy I must admit. Whilst I found spelling and grammatical errors abound, they actually didn't detract from the story. I'm rather happy a set of fanfics actually managed to come to a satisfactory conclusion in comparison to other author's attempts. I must say I've thoroughly enjoyed these stories and hope to see you write more in the future. :) x
chthonian chapter 12 . 4/21
Hey so good story but one thing I'm pretty sure the fire you're refering to is actually the great fire of London which happened in 1666 but I could be wrong oh and auroras name was Abigail in the first part of the trilogy
Blazeb79 chapter 17 . 3/29
I loved this story! Very great story.I still say I must have great experience cuz u truly have a way with words!
cbq chapter 17 . 3/2
Much better than canon - in my opinion, anyway :)
VampWolf Girl 4Ever chapter 17 . 1/23
WOW, i have read this triology non stop since the begining, Love it to bits, I was deeply upset when Ron died but i was also glad it wasnt Sirius who died, I LOVE how Nevile killed all the LeStranges, what happend to Snape? Who is the third Weasley who died? George died saving Fred and Ginny, and you mentioned that Bill is married to Fluer, Moll and Auther and Fred and Ginny are all around so it has to be percy or Charlie.
Triplets? i never expected that but i love the names, espechially Ron, what did Tonks name her kid? id love it if you did a little one shot of everyones lives when the kids all go to Hogwarts
Keep up the amazing work
also could you please tell me when your going to update the legacy presevation act?
I love all your work
Eagle-Eyes chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
Wonderful story
...
gleamfang chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
A very satisfying epilogue and I like how you incorporated weapons rather often. Once again I love the character portrayal but I must say you must hate Lupin or something coz I swear you've killed him off quite a few times at least it seems to be so in my memory I'm probably wrong.

I seriously love your Slytherin girls (Daphne,Tori,Tracey) and honestly think you have done wonders for in boosting how much I like them even though what I know of them will never be canon, I'd like to think that your portrayal is as canon as it could ever be.

Can't wait to read more of your work mate!

Cheers
Keep Writing
MrToasterMan chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
When the hell did Voldemort find out about the phrophecy?
GBTtown chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
Really good trilogy. Some very nice twists from canon. I liked Ron coming back to help (watch out for falling skies... I never ever like moRon).
Their were some minor mistakes that got commented on when noticed. But overall, a very good story.
GBTtown chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
Yaxley? Wasn't he captured and sang like a canary a couple of chapters ago?
JlovesGaara chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
Wow so beautiful! Loved every single second, loved your trilogy. Please keep up the wonderful work, you are a really talented writer.
JlovesGaara chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Holy crap that was super intense...
Zippytickles chapter 17 . 7/6/2014
Fantastic trilogy... Amazing ending! All in all I love love this fic. One or two things I'd loved you to have added (what happened to Snape?!) and some spelling/typing errors throughout could do with being fixed but It was easy enough to see past them as the story was so engaging. Loved the Ron dreams. I missed lovely Luna but yeah, will definitely recommend people read this!