Reviews for butterflies are meant to fly
Anonymous bursts of love chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow, Rachel, this is amazing. You've captured their relationship so well and the wording and everything is absolutely beautiful. the analogy between Molly and a butterfly is sweet, and overall it's just a really lovely freeverse :)
X-INACTIVE chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I don't even like Harry Potter but I found this an enjoyable read.

I think you have talent so don't put yourself down. Understand?

HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Same username btw

Beautiful. I liked It
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This was sweet. :) I must admit I don't read nex gen, but it seems a piece like this could almost be about anybody. It's interesting here how the guy encourages Molly to face up to her problems after spending so long NOT facing up to his; it's a nice turn around in the narrative.
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Lissie says that this i s, and that she adores it )

/snaps out of third person

Darling, thank you so much! My fiancee and I appreciate it. It's lovely, honey - I love how you incorporated plot and emotion, and the ANGST and the Mollysanderness... I love it!

Thank you!
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 4/30/2011

Gosh, I just love Lysander, he's so sweet and you made me love him all over again, with his subtle romantic tendencies and just gah, everything about him. Your method of writing is relatable and adorable and I fdjdkjf keep writing Mollysander, okay? :)
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I think this is the most awesomest present you could have given them, Rach!

It was beautiful how you inserted a plot into the freeverse instead of it being just lines of expression of emotions.

All your characters were quite realistic, Molly more so than ever. She was exactly as I picture her...

And the Molsander part was perfect; a relationship that was true and cute :)

One of my favorite freeverses to date...
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH! This was so beautiful. :D I loved, loved, loved it so much. It was purely brilliant. Thankyouthankyouthankyou! :D :D :D :D :D