Reviews for Benches
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
So cute! I'm not a Blesse fan at all but I thought the summary sounded cute so I decided to give it a try and it was adorable! Awesome job! :)
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This was a really tender story. sweet and loving is always a winner. Great job!
Runaway-Luv chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
That was incredibly adorable 3
Unleash Your Inner Self chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Awwwwwesome!
NessySchu chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Aww, I liked that. It was sweet! :)
gillasue345 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
huh. I don't know how I feel about this. Your writing is excellent; the imagery is fantastic, the characterization beautiful. But the ship is one I haven't seen yet. And it's kind of fascinating. I am all about Klainbows... but you made St. Anderson believeable. Good job.
sydg813 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I really liked this! I love everything i read by you! You're an awesome writer, and you writing Blaine & Jesse certainly helps your case. Last time I checked, not many people wrote them. So I anxiously await your next fic, especially your next about them!
Orthographer chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is so cute. I love how you write Blesse.
ihavedeletedeverythingherebye chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
JESSE ST. JAMES AND BLAINE ANDERSON? Oh my gosh, this is brilliant. I love the idea, it's really unconventional- I think that this is the first Jesse/ Blaine thing I've ever read. It was really, really good- I loved the part about college, and the idea of Blaine as an uke (the less dominant one in a male/male relationship). Somehow, that idea is amazing to me. I love the idea of Blaine putting his head in Jesse's lap, that type of innocent love is priceless to me, even if I usually ship Klaine.

The writing in this is really, really good- it's not awkward at all, and I love your analogies and how you describe everything. There's not a lot of people who write that way, especially when writing relatively uncommon pairings.

Well, write more soon! I'd love to see more Jesse/Blaine, it's a really original idea that I just love.
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
huh. the simplicity is nice. the spring and all the imagery was very "fresh", i feel like- i can't find any other way to explain it, so i hope you understand! is there going to be more? are they going to be little drabbles, or are we going to continue with this story (*ahem- insert signature "jesse st. james" smirk here*)? either way, i liked this. very nice work, broadwaypants! :D