Reviews for Something Most Foul
thomas-2102 chapter 34 . 3/3
Wow! So Pete Boomer is behind this! By the way, did you ever mention him earlier in this story? I don't remember him being mentioned earlier in this story.
thomas-2102 chapter 33 . 2/27
I can't wait to see Diesel 10 again and to see if it was him who caused for Lady to lose her magic, and to see what Sir Topham Hatt will do to him once he finds out.
DragonKey27 chapter 34 . 2/12
Poor Jeanie! Will she ever regain her free will? Anyway, this is another fantastic chapter to this epic story. Between the dueling magic, blood sacrifices, and dark conspiracies, Something Most Foul is both disturbing and intriguing at the same time. I love it! Keep up the good work.
thomas-2102 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Can I ask you something? When will they all find out that it was diesel 10 who caused all of this and when will he be told off for doing so?
Guest chapter 32 . 11/18/2014
ooh...wow! that's WHAT DID IDRILIS DO!?...anyway..how are they going to explain edward being at teh works? will HE remember anything!? OOH its such an amazni g and suspensful story! keep up the awesome work!
entercleverpennamehere chapter 32 . 11/18/2014
Yet again I'm on the edge of my seat!
thomas-2102 chapter 31 . 10/31/2014
This is a great story. It is my second favorite story in all of fanfiction. I love it so much because it features my favorite engine character in Thomas and Friends, Lady
entercleverpennamehere chapter 31 . 9/6/2014
Eagerly anticipating the next chapter
Oculus Lupus chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Chapter three down.

Wow, your gift with dialogue shows here.

Just one problem, though.

Your sentences at the start of the chapter were a bit choppy. It picked up momentum as the chapter rolled, so nice, nice.

Will read chap four soon.

Cheers.
The Spyro chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
Been a while since I'd read so I had three chapters to go... Gets better and better. Absolutely loving the developments, and the exposition of the railway magic through Idris and Mr Dinwiddy was fantastically written. Hats off to you, good sir. Very much looking forward to the next update.
Lady Tehpikachu chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
Heh, looks like I'm the one here who knows what the crossover is with. It's "Ivor the Engine", you guys, a brilliant series, albeit short. He didn't make those characters up himself, but he portrays them wonderfully. Every episode is on YouTube, you guys should check it out.
As for you, Tony, you already know what I think of your story. ;3
Adam155 chapter 20 . 4/30/2013
Next chapter, tell how he actually did come back to the island and became steam engines again.
Guess who chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
In Chapter 19, could you tell how Mr. Mr. Peregrine Percival and Sir Topham Hatt work out the problem for the steam engines and diesels?
The Spyro chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
"The Merioneth and Llantisilly Railway Traction Company", eh? And so the plot thickens... ;)

Really, REALLY loving this work. I've followed it from the beginning and it's not gotten any worse - if anything, it gets better and better. Fantastic! Thanks for updating, I VERY much look forward to the next!
Oculus Lupus chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Your dialogue is brilliant, mate! Also, your way of introducing the characters, then the plot is very good! Same for your impressive character development. Looking forward to reading more.