Reviews for A Broken Record Collection
Sweet.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Lovely and sad.
PeacefullyJos chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
I loved this, so fucking much.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
What about the rest? You promised 15.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
Need and want the last 6. please update soon. Thanks
gossipgirllover123 chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
I'd love to see you update this! its beautiful
louboutinlove chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
This was so beautiful in its tragedy I wanted to cry. The idea of these two not getting their sh*t together this long borderlines on masochistic, which is exactly why it rings true. Both of them married to other people seems so devastating... But finding their way back to each other, even after all the mistakes and the palpable regrets is heartwarming and hopeful. Of course the Basstard would blame her for kissing him in the first place, but the queen has to give you the green light. It was also a lovely symmetry for them to get engaged on his birthday when they fell in love in almost hers. Wonderful job.
scarlett2u chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
Every chapter is so unique and beautiful. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
Temp02 chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
So happy to see you update. This one was quite sad, it just seems such a waste of years when they are not together. I loved how you showed that they will never like who the other is with, they will always be connected and in the end find their way back to each other. Beautiful.
possum chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
these are so beautifully written! you captured their voices perfectly
possum chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
God I love these chapters! This made me cry- "But Bart had never had a Blair. A woman who'd taught him to feel and would now help him learn to be a parent" Just excellent
Arazadia chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
I really loved this. This is so how I can see their relationship going if the show wasn't confined to 1-2 more seasons and/or the writers were capable of nuanced writing. I like that the connection and quiet understanding never goes away, and that the two always have their own secret language. Really lovely.
Elise chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
So glad you updated! Like you, I am dreading how many heart-wrenching situations Chuck and Blair will be put through this season. Last season was a mess, so I hope the writers' get it together for this one.

This chapter was really bittersweet. I finished reading it sort of glad that they found each other again and yet also upset that the path there was so long and filled with regret and missed chances. But sometimes that's how life is.

However, I really hope your next installment is a bit more light-hearted and romantic.