Reviews for Back in Time
Someone chapter 12 . 6/11/2016
Stay as it is, which is great. And, UPDATE!
LostGirlInTheForest chapter 12 . 10/14/2015
Great story, love the storyline but please don't change it to a teddy/lily story. I like it how it is with Teddy and Victorie
Guest chapter 12 . 5/5/2015
NO, you should not change it to an Lily Luna story...how old is Lily right now, anyway? I do not think that it would work very well with this story. Maybe you should just stick with Victoire and Teds for this one...Otherwise, I think that this story is very well written and a fun read- I always tend to come back to this one to read over again because its just such a fun Remus/Tonks story...I love how you portrayed Sirius as more fun and happy than the brooding depressed dude that he's sometimes portrayed as...I know you haven't updated in a while, but just know that you are a good writer and keep it up! :)
Sterling Greenleaf chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
NOnononononononononono! absolutely NO Teddy and Lily Luna please
PinkBlossom789 chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
i like how the kids r basically invisible and act like ghosts in this, i forgot to mention how funny i thought it was that, since i didn't realize that u were making it so they can't be seen, andromeda would just let them go time traveling into the past without making a fuss about it, especially since in other fics ginny makes a huge deal with james sirius sending everyone into the past
PinkBlossom789 chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
for this story, i don't think teddy/lily luna would work, considering he's 16 and she's 6 at the moment. u could do another story and have that happen with them being older, i like how the teddy/victoire is in this story, really good job, it's better than i thought
swanfire chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
Please update! ;)
PiperMcXJasonGr chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Teddy/Victoire story!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
please update and keep it teddy/victorie
JasperForever211 chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
DON' .DARE!
Cbearc chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
please leave it with Teddy/Victoire!
and update ASAN! (as soon as now!)
HUUUUUURRRRYYYY!
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING MEEEEE!
NeverForgetNeverSurrender chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
I like Teddy/Victorie.
ashbfajkc chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
I'm really loving this story the way it is. And Teddy/Lily? Erm, I don't think you should. Personal opinion and all, but yeah, I like this just the way it is! I'm getting repetitive, so I'll get to the point..
Please, please, pleasure update soon! Keep this the way it is, and I'll be perfectly happy! I'll skip around and sing carols, if you update soon *puppy dog eyes* Pleeease.

Sincerely, the-girl-that-wants-an-update-soon-that-continues-the-story-the-way-it-is
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Brilliant. I love all stories with something to do with Teddy, Tonks, and Remus and this was perfect. Thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2012