Reviews for Broken Hearted
erica.phoenix16 chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
This is interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
who the heck doesnt scream when the bad guys got them? and why was sephy praying to a god if she doesnt belive in them? was there even any mention of sephy being an athiest in the books?..
FeriPinkFlava chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I loved this book a lot , it was really exciting and full of tension but I didn't like how it was version is amazing I know I have much to look forward to I'm only on Chapter 4 I don't have anything to critisize on because I don't really think there is anything bad at all
laoiser chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
i like it. it's original and it's in character. And I swear thats a lot coming from me. I criticize almost everything i read on this - not that they aren't good, 'cause they are, but this is really my kind of story.
LyricsArePoetry chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
:D I'm glad you took my advice about Callum and Kamal. The argument was quite realistic I thought, and Callum's thoughts during it were so sad and so realistic.

Brilliant chapter :D
LyricsArePoetry chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
Great chapter, it was very tense and gripping. Though I think Kamal was writing a bit too calmly thatn he would be, with Callum being at the hospital. Apart from that brilliant.
Basil and Glasses chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
I'm still really enjoying your book and I think this plot twist is great!

I thought Jasmine's paragraphs were the best, I thought they really were incredible.

Though on the more practical side...

When I was reading it I found a question without a question mark at the end.

There were some tense changes but you explained that at the end.

Really Really good!

PS: I don't like Twilight but I'm going to try your version thingy!
Basil and Glasses chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
I don't know, by the way, if I'm reviewing a chapter or the whole story, but my notes are for the whole thing.

I'd just like you to know that I love your style of writng, your ideas, and the book you're doing. I think the 'what would happen if instead of this that happened' kind of story is the best.

So, here's my hopefully constructive criticism...

Sometimes when I'm reading your work I can see that there is some kind of opportunity thing for better punctuation, like stuff like semi colons and dashes and all that stuff.

I think your story is incredible and I'm really enjoying reading it!

Basil and Glasses (I love basil)
LyricsArePoetry chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
This was so sweet and lovely with Callum and Sephy admitting they loved each other. And that that was well contrasted with the horror of the dream. Over all brilliant.
LyricsArePoetry chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
That was so sweet. Great mixture of their fear and the sweetness of being reunited :D
CullenGirl019 chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Hey, I'm not about to review my own story that would be silly :P but anyone who does read this story or any others on my account PLEASE READ!

BASICALLY, I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH BOTH MY FANFICTION AND MY FICTIONPRESS ACCOUNTS. I AM CURRENTLY UNABLE TO LOG INTO BOTH WEBSITES BECAUSE MY EMAIL ADDRESS IN NOT REGISTERED WITH THE SITE, DESPITE THE FACT THAT IT IS THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS I HAVE ALWAYS USED ON THE SITES. SO I AM UNABLE TO LOG INTO ANY OF MY ACCOUNTS AND POST UPDATES TO MY STORIES CURRENTLY :'( HOWEVER I HAVE WRITTEN AN UPDATE AND WILL POST IT AS SOON AS/IF MY FANFICTION ACCOUNTS STARTS TO WORK AGAIN.

If I cannot get my account to work again I think I will have to create a new account and restart the story from there, which isnt a great solution but at least it means i can start posting again.

If anyone has had this problem before or knows how i can fix it please can they let me know (in the reviews please, because I can see them without having to log in) how to fix it. Thank you, Izzie xx
Awesomeness chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
Hey I never review but I just thought I'd let you know that I am reading your story, and loving it :D
LyricsArePoetry chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
Firstly your A/N at the end was very sweet :D

Secondly, this chapter's amazing. I'm so glad Sephy could hear and believed what Callum was saying. I really hope she wakes up and that the baby'll be all right.

Update soon?
LyricsArePoetry chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
Brilliant chapter. I hope Callum and Sephy find a way to make it!
LyricsArePoetry chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
I cbb to sign in, but OMG. That was so shocking. I wasn't expecting that. I hope Sephy's ok.