Reviews for The Captain's Right
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Hahaha. Oh that was hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
AHHH! asdfghjkl;...too cute for words..i love it. and uhura is so uhura and its so entertaining! Bravo!
Scathing reviewer chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
harsh.
spockside chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Sweet and uncannily sexy at the same time. Another nice one.
Doni chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hehe...oh man, that was flippin' hilarious.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
They should have a new tag for this story stating "cute overload". :sigh: Jim finally got to hold the baby :beaming smile: Kind of thought that the rest of them were a bit asses to him in that regard but oh well :).
Radner chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow, Uhura is quite the bitch. I'm glad Jim finally got to hold the baby.
SpirkTrekker42 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hahahaha! That was great when the baby vomited on Jim ;)
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
So, so cute. And faved.
Hikishi chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Wow, that was sweet!

at first it was almost hilarious, especially Sulu's and Chekov's reactions.

And Scotty, ohmigod! He's almost always forgotten.I love the little insights each character gives into their own families and also the Spock/Uhura relationship - it's just never shown in a good enough light.

I would have loved more of this, but, you know, it's kinda perfect the way it is.

Thanks again Matt for the awesome read!
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Matt? Seriously, you're the only one who could write a story with Spock/Uhura in it and make me like it. I so adamantly despise that pairing that it usually hurts. But you made me love it. I guess because everything you write is so good. Oh well.

Everyone's thrilled to see the baby, and apparently no one *has* seen it before (territorial Vulcans ftw!) so this is good. I can easily see the crew becoming attached. Sulu - foul mouth and all - is good with the baby. Chekov is a natural. Scotty turns out to be a winner as well. And at first I thought it was just circumstance that denied Jim being able to hold the baby. But when he's told flat-out "no," that he can't have it til the baby can bounce, I cracked up. Sounds like new parents. And it almost seems like it was all Uhura, like Spock may have let the Captain hold his son but she wouldn't. The scene with Spock in the Mess late at night was written beautifully. I could just imagine the scene. And Jim finally gets to hold him! Yay! So the Enterprise is plus one now. It was a beautiful story and I appreciate it. Thank you.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
AAWWWWWWW! I want to see what Uncle Jim does next. (I actually have an Uncle Jim...I hope Kirk is better than mine. No sitting on the couch watching TB and religious conversions at least.) BUT very good story I loves it I want to hold the baby too!
Sefiriot chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
*grin* And of course Spock didn't warn him that stroking a baby's back after it's been recently fed will bring up regurgitate. *dies laughing*
arcadii chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awwww, that was cute! Next chapter objective: Have the Captain change a poopy diaper. Thank you for sharing!
Botsey chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Thank you. Loved the line, 'no one under the age of eighteen should be exposed to your mind.' lol

Had to sympathized with Kirk, finally holding the baby, that no one had burped...

Thank you again.