Reviews for Oh, My Easter Bonnet!
It Ends Where It All Began chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Aww. (Wipes imaginary tear from eye) that was absolutly the funniest thing ever.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
This would be my last spanking, I vowed.

-Well...that would be nice. But I hope that Harry learns to make *new* mistakes. And I bet he does.

Nice story!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
The castle is warded against locator charms. Don't you remember? Albus put that defense in place years ago, to prevent unscrupulous students from ambushing each other or spying upon a classmate in a private moment."

-Yes. Too bad those wards wouldn't work against the Map or the Cloak, mind you.

I am glad Snape was recalled to himself before he did something he would regret. Still, a little wholesome terror might help stop prankers before they become bullies.

And I'm so glad they found the girls. I hope they get to visit Sybil again.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Still kind of amazed that Albus didn't enter *his* bonnet; I thought that was the whole reason he didn't want to judge it.

But yes, Harry is doomed.

But he has to find the little girls first, *then* kill Harry!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Harry is sooooo doomed...doomed, I tell you! So is Ron, but he might survive if he runs from his mother fast enough.

Plus, it wouldn't hurt for Harry and Ron to learn how to cook, either. In future years, that's a chick magnet (though at 11 this wouldn't motivate them at all).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
"What? No! No way!" I went to scramble to my feet. No way on earth was I wearing that thing!

Too late.

-'Receive, O Bosom, this Noble Blade...' (from A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE FORUM).

I just bet Albus wanted Snape to judge the contest because *he* plans to enter it.
cmcwiki chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
poor harry
Sapphire Warrioress chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Finally I've got around to reading this story, and updating Abendsegen too.

This was another great story for this series. I enjoyed reading about the pranks, and thought the confrontation between Peeves and Slytherin's ghost was a fun addition.

Also I liked how you threw in medieval phrases and Scottish terms, as it makes your characterizations more authentic.

Another thing I enjoyed was your portrayal of Trelawney, it's refreshing to have her come across as a different person than in the books.

Thanks for another entry in this series, I look forward to reading any future tales.
GundamPilot03 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
I was finally able to get this story read and I'm so happy I did. This story was awesome. I loved it just like I did the others in this series. It was wonderful.
snape's lil wifey chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
thank u so much for writing this! i luvved that last chapter, it made me so hot. snape spanking harry? mmhmm. i luv all ur stories b/c u usually have snape spanking harry and that's my fave. i rly enjoy it when harry is naughty and snape needs to discipline him. so hot. not alot of people will write that stuff in like a father/son fic but u do and i luv it b/c snape smacking harry's lil bottom just really does it for me. yummy! plz write more father/son stories with spanking. thanx again!
librarywitch chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Wonderful ficlet I like how the adults reacted to what the kids did. Very believable which is one of the reason that I love this AU. Thanks for sharing and I am looking forward to the next one!
slytherensangel26 chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
another good storie. great job!
Vampire Reader chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Thanks for the list. I'm reading this to see the chapters I missed before I look for more. I guess I noticed when you sent a later chapter, but never went back to see what came first. I don't remember when I did it, but I'm glad I subscribed to you. I see now why Ron and Harry deserved what they got.
bridgeportfox chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
What an eventful Easter for the Snapes! I imagine that was the last time Severus ever judged the Easter hat contest.
wandamarie chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
thank you it was a great story i love all of your stories keep up the great work