Reviews for Mary Sue Alliance
Gogolu chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Mind Broken.
master911 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Im only have one thing to say about this, is awesome!, one of the most funniest things i ever read, and yes catgirls made everything better, thats a universal true, see you later men, take care, bye
LOVEPOINT33 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
MASTERFUL. That is all.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Yes, catgirls do make everything better.
Nialo Darkstar chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
wow that's just awesome

couldn't stop laughing

thanks :)
James Young chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Well ... this I have to keep an eye on, if anything it's continuing to prove that you have a talent for entertaining people, but one thing.

How the hell did Garfield end up in Suetopia?
Lord of Daemons chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Wow...I'm definitely keeping an eye on this story! It has a lot of potential and I want to see where you go with this!
KingQrunk chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Mein gott. What have you done.

i love it.
Morbious20 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I do believe I'm really going to enjoy this story . Keep up the great work.
Slave of the Jester Race chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Bwahaha, this is awesome. I can't wait to see how this turns out.
DragonKnight15 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is... THE BEST, SUPER ANIME/MOVIE/CARTOON HEROES/VILLAINS WORLD EVER! The red headed waitress was Ichigo Momomiya, I would guess. But, catgirls do make everything better. I love Mew Ichigo because of that. You should've of choice her as Sasuke's companion, he needs someone good like her to NOT make him evil. I completely guess that Naruto would cause destruction and chaos if he does the too much right thing, but I wouldn't guess that Aizen was playing the good guy, for once. I wonder if Goku and Ichigo Kurosaki will help Naruto out like back up, that would be funny. This is so funny to see Naruto and Harry to stop a super group of villains like that. I can't hardly wait for the next chapter!
BlazeOfTheSand chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Ha ha, glad your actually doing something like this because there is way too much sueness, but it is too bad that since the majority of the people who read naruto seemed to like stupid plots i have a feeling that a lot of people are sadly just going to ignore this.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2