Reviews for Out of Order
Lol chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
I can imagine this happening and just ahahaha XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Oh my god I'm laughing too hard and it hurts because of my cold! This is brilliant
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Holy shit I'm dead. LMAO! This fic just killed me! XD
Alexandra Vupre chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Of course, the ramen. Oh Rai...
Nice one btw.
Question, what do you think will happen if Rai and Naruto meet?
fearwill chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Oh. My. God.

I should have seen that coming.
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
... -stares in horror at the toilets- You... are correct...

And yes we knew the ramen was coming. It's his fault for saying everything.
Ardishana chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Oh my GOD! Poor Rai! hahahaaaaaa... *cries* Please tell me Franky found him before it was to late!
Silvermist464 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Heh, I should have guessed. We have a lot in common! I was just looking through your other stories when I saw this one.

Ah, and that seems like something Rai would do alright... How... gross. Why would you even think that a toilet could make you ramen... Hehehe. And, thank you for making me less bored, again.
wolf fullmoon chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
omgomgomg
I can totally picture Rai trying to make Ramen with a toilet lol
Of course Rai wouldn't know what a toilet is, I doubt he needs to use one
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Oh god. Oh my goodness gracious god. I juz can NOT stop laughing. I really should have expected it. It Rai, after all. Why was i surprised? There shouldn't have been any doubt it going to be raman involved. Next time, Frankenstein will be sure to watch his words, particularly the word 'anything'
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Best and largest toilet company in the world is TOTO, if it has that many functions, it's almost guaranteed it's a TOTO toilet. Which is a japanese company. (東洋陶器; touyou touki;TOTO)
deathglare77 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
THAT is amazing. I can totally imagine what's been happening and you really had Rai's cuteness all over it. Good job :
Daniella chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This is good. Such a cleaver Idea. I can also see your point about the toilets. I saw this show YOUR BEAUTIFUL, somewhere in the first 2 episodes the Main character gets attacked by the toilet. Seriously, why does a toilet even need all those features?
fleurets chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Haha yeah we need to watch out for the toilets!
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Haha! This made me giggle! Great job!