Reviews for The Warrior's Path
hecticlife chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
Its good to have a calm chapter after the last couple, especially as you have given more insight into Raven's past and how Kayra sees her power. It was essential that Raven was able to reassure her. Great work :)
hecticlife chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
What a lot of emotion here and I didn't expect the Spirit to do that! Great writing. Where will they leave the portal, and what is waiting for them? I love your writing style.
Cenobia100 chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
This is deep. It shows much into Raven's mind and his past and I liked that. A job well done
Cenobia100 chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
That was a very great chapter for you to do. Full of grief and sorrow and that spirit was kinda harsh gr8 job
LokiLover chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
This is all very exciting, two dead already! Can't wait for the rest. Keep it up, more please!
hecticlife chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
What an awesome chapter - from the feeling of hope at the beginning of the chapter mixed with the comedic episode of travel through the portal to the the victorious battle with the Harpes and the obvious leadership qualities of Kayra coming to the forefront to the devastatiing attack of the stone monster. Wow. Keep it coming Tweats - it's brilliant!
hecticlife chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
Another small snippet into Raven's past and what happened in Morae. I hope that the journey to the Fire Spirit will be a safe one...but... Looking forward to the next chapter.
hecticlife chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Magic, pure magic. I love reading this story.
Cenobia100 chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
Wow Morri sacrificed himself.

I never thought Morri would go because Karya seemed to like him.

I like the harpies and how you portrayed them and I'm glad you added some comedy in the story to keep it interesting.

I cannot wait for chapter 11.

Another great chapter :)
Cenobia100 chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
I cannot wait for the next chapter. Who will be the next warrior to fall. So many questions.
Cenobia100 chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Midhar cannot be gone already.

I hope there are more twists in this story
Cenobia100 chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
I was wondering when one of them would be taken by the demon.

Nice job at the descriptions
Cenobia100 chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
A liked the battle and I'm shocked. The thrall demons got owned
Cenobia100 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
I really like the Raven stories and this is a keeper
hecticlife chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
A calm chapter after the upset of Midhar and the Spirit, "lets breath slowly aah" What will happen next?