Reviews for The Boy Is Mine
deltagirl74 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
I totally forgot about this story, I'm glad you updated. I'm a little confused that Jasper seemed to change his mind about Alice since chapter 2. He was with Bella because he couldn't have Alice and now he wants to protect her? I hope answers show up soon and Jasper isn't an ass.
Sarah v chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Updateeee
sarahlouise80 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
awseome start omg what are they gonna do now.i think jasper should break up with bella and be with alice if thats where his heart bella finds happiness too with edward soon
ja4ever chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I would love to know how he's going to explain this one. I can't believe that just happened. I don't know if I should be happy or mad. I guess happy because i don't really like Bella anyway but she doesn't deserve this. I'm glad That Jasper and Alice are together though! Yay! Well at least for now. Don't know how long it will last. I do have to point out that Jasper is being kinda selfish though. He can't have his cake and eat it too. Anyway, sorry for rambling. Amazing job! Loved it! Sweet, funny, hot and sexy! Perfect mix! Keep it up! Love that heartfelt moment they had. Great writing!
ja4ever chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Usually it's Emmett she steals from Rosalie or Jasper from Rosalie so this is a nice change of pace. Excuse me for jumping the gun. LOL. Really liking it so far. Keep it up! Can't wait to see where this goes!
daisymeadowss chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Love it so far!

More please ;)
Galveston's Daughter chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Those two are sweet together. Who is going to feel guilty in the morning
BeingABitchIsBetter chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
love it please update soon
shayna.lane chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
I love this story so far can't wait till bella finds out I want edward there to comfort her
deltagirl74 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
AAAWWWW, I don't know who is the bigger idiot. At least Alice isn't legally saddled with Bella. I'm guessing that from the prologue that Jasper wants to leave Bella and Alice runs aways to try to prevent him from hurting Bella. Hope you post again soon.