Reviews for Nerves
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I really loved the way this was written!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This thing once happens to my cousin. You have nicely written the whole thing. Thumbs Up.
seilleanmor chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
here is me. reviewing this. after my sixth time of reading it. #badgirlfriend.

'I need to update my Fanfiction profile thing. Because I'm 16 now!' you need to update it again.

'try not to scream the entire way up' i bet he's going to be doing a lot of screaming in the elevator this season. heh.

'Kate doesn't like cocky' uhm. i think you know what i'm getting at. i forgot how filthy this whole fic is.

i love second person. especially when written by you.

'Stop doing that immediately' the picture in my head of what he was doing is most excellent.

'You squeaked!' bless him.

'Why does her smile have to be so perfect?' gpo me every time there's a picture of stana.

'Try for a hair flip?' beeber.

'Hell, Alexis is probably everyone's weak spot.' nope. hate her.

'Make a mental note to search Dark Side in Google Earth. Maybe you could take her there.' such a Castle thought and such a Castle thing to actually do.

'You blurted prematurely' oh i just bet he did

'And if you're going to try to even begin to deserve the woman in front of you, you can't be a coward.' the seriousness of this in the midst of all the humour really strikes a chord with me. even way back when you wrote this we could all see just how serious he is about her.

i love the end so much i would have to quote all of it, which i won't do in case i get truncated again.

you know how i am sad and also ill and stressed? you know what you, as my best friend and girlfriend could do? you could write me a sequel depicting the date from kate's pov. i would like that. a lot.
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Ahahaha... that was adorable :)
cae-prince chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was so amazing! Rick's inner monologue - a stark difference from the self-assured Richard Castle - is so very adorable. And I love that in amidst his rambling, you've still managed to show that he's being himself, and exactly the man that Kate wants to be with. Lovely work!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was pure perfection, do I need to say anything more? No really, this was hilarious and heartwarming, I love it very much!
caskett-case chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
That was so motherfluffing adorable I can't even handle it. It makes me smile and get all giddy. Nervous Castle is so cute. And how he's talking to himself? The whole "Nice save, Rick! Seriously, that was good."

I totally do that all the time. Bahaha.
MHoles chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
OMG this was the most hilarious thing I've ever read on this site. I am literally clutching my sides in pain over how much I've been laughing. Great job!
Solved-every-case chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
If i could leave one thousand reviews for you, believe me, i would. This story is the greatest! not many storys actually make me lol...but this sure did! especially the bit where he's like "why is she looking at me like that? oh right, im still sitting down..." LOL! :D you really do have a great gift for writing! I just turned 16 too! how great is it? haha ;D all in all a TOP story! LOVED it! you just made my fave author and story lists. :D KEEP WRITING! thats an order. ;D
Kronoskingofthemonkeypeople chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Love. Love love. Love love love love.

No seriously, this is hilarious! Need more Castle stream-of-consciousness.
razzledazzling chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh my goodness! So adorable and so thouroughly enjoyable to read. Now that you have written it I am going to be imagining Castle's thoughts all the time! :P He's so adorable and hyper-active :) Thank you very much for this little gem. Now to discover other things you have written :D
Maukraui chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I chuckled and smiled dozens of times while I read this. How much caffeine did he ingest, before arriving at the 12th? The base doesn't need any tweaking, it's perfect just the way it is. :P

Loved it Shannon!

-Mauk.
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was a LOT of Fun to read! :)
Trinityblade chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
And now for the date! Pretty please? I wonder how many people are looking for "dark side" on google earth?
tam chapter 1 . 4/28/2011