Reviews for 5 Centimeters
sorahime345 chapter 15 . 6/24
This is 2015, and I am writing this review.
I cried a lot, and this is one of those fanfics that make me cry and give me a flu!
Thank you! You're talented! In your profile says that you suck at writing these stories, that's not true! I just wanna grab a street sign and hurled it at you just to prove my point /slapped/ sorry for violence XDXD

PLease keep writing!

I do not have the guts to sign in and write this, but I really have to. I read this on the kinkmeme, just today. All in one shot. I have to say, you're brilliant. Your writing is great, accessible.. and very, very emotional. I pride myself as a person with a very cold heart. By cold, I mean extremely detached. I usually read these types of fanfictions with a straight face, or curled lip with a hint of sadistic amusement... I don't know what happened with this one.

I broke down. The fourteenth chapter had me in hysterics, tears well included.

It was perfect. I don't know.. the writing was good I guess, so was the plot.. but those weren't what made this piece for me. It was the way you built it up - I felt their desperation. I felt it, painfully. And as much as I want to say I hated you for reducing me to a sobbing mess, I can't. This isn't about Izaya or Shizuo or Kasuka anymore, I'm not a fan reading another fan's work. This is me telling you that this piece was amazing. Enough that I think I would have cried whether or not these characters were ones I loved. I would've cried if they were characters I didn't even know; that has never happened to me before. That, I believe, is the quintessential foundation every good author should have, and by the gods of Ikebukuro, you have it.

This may have sounded like a cheesy review and all, but regardless of the fact, I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Thank you.
This made me cry. I got literal tears. Ohmygod. Thank you for this.
Cupcake chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
Ahhh i can't believe its 2014 and its still one of my favorite fanfic of Shizaya :) thank you this is really a great story :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
WAAAAAHH *sob* :'( So Beautiful... but still.. Whyyy!? D': I love the way you wrote the ending, honestly the ending was so.. so perfect *sob* *sob*
Lofi Lokison chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
i cant believe it you made shizuchan die
it's a great story
Die-Elle chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
Thank you for making me cry. I want to say a lot of things about this story but I just can't find the words to say them. Nevertheless, I loved it.

And yes, I am still crying. take responsibility. :P
kazuaki chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
this is one of the most depressing yet beautiful Shizaya fics I've ever read.
thank you for writing this, really. thank you. ;;
PwoperSeth chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
This chapter made me cry so hard. I wish this story would have more visitors and reviews, this was one of the most sad yet beautiful shizaya story I've ever read, I'm currently sobbing right now while writing this. I started sobbing when I read this line, "You will forever be my first and last love, and I wish I could have been the same for you, but please promise me that you will move on."

I cried even harder when I read you author note after I read the last chapter, seeing the song that you recommended was "Inevitable" it was so perfect to listen to when Izaya reas the letter. Thank you so much for this story, I would always keep this in my heart. :)
Damagegoods chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
. /_

Thanks, i'm going to write in my mother language, because, this was just marvelous, and i want to express my feeling with the most possible precision.

Me encantó, me conmovió desde lo más profundo de mi ser. Me encanta que no lo transformaste en una historia cursi donde al final Shizuo sobrevive, la muerte es parte de la vida y no todas las historias de amor tienen un final feliz, pero mientras tengamos aliento y forma de salir adelante, es nuestro deber vivir. Gracias, de verdad. Gracias.
Damagegoods chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
You kill Shizuo!
rinnei24 chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
i don't know if i want to love or hate your story. It was just so sad, and it made me cry, and i don't really like sad stories. On the other hand it was so pretty and beautiful and sweet and touching...

The characters are really OOC, but since you did a great story, i don't really care about the OOCness..
Ieonaa chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
*sob sob* That's all I can say right now. Awfully emotional!
Vata Raven chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Yes, depressing, but still happy. Though, would've thought it nice if you wrote if Izaya went to search who the blonde was (seeing as he is the info broker, he can do it), and maybe approach him.

Anyway, it's a nice story, rare to have tragedy stories.
ShizuoxIzaya-sama chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
It was really beautiful story. I loved every chapter of it and during last chapters I just had to cry, because it was so damn sad...You have good writing skills to bring tears into my eyes, cause it's not so easy. (And thanks a lot for not writing that Shiki part, it would ruin the end, at least for me .)
Keep writing, I'm looking forward to read more of your stories :)