Reviews for 5 Centimeters
Cupcake chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
Ahhh i can't believe its 2014 and its still one of my favorite fanfic of Shizaya :) thank you this is really a great story :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
WAAAAAHH *sob* :'( So Beautiful... but still.. Whyyy!? D': I love the way you wrote the ending, honestly the ending was so.. so perfect *sob* *sob*
ogichi24 chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
i cant believe it you made shizuchan die
it's a great story
Die-Elle chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
Thank you for making me cry. I want to say a lot of things about this story but I just can't find the words to say them. Nevertheless, I loved it.

And yes, I am still crying. take responsibility. :P
kazuaki chapter 15 . 3/13/2013
this is one of the most depressing yet beautiful Shizaya fics I've ever read.
thank you for writing this, really. thank you. ;;
PwoperSeth chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
This chapter made me cry so hard. I wish this story would have more visitors and reviews, this was one of the most sad yet beautiful shizaya story I've ever read, I'm currently sobbing right now while writing this. I started sobbing when I read this line, "You will forever be my first and last love, and I wish I could have been the same for you, but please promise me that you will move on."

I cried even harder when I read you author note after I read the last chapter, seeing the song that you recommended was "Inevitable" it was so perfect to listen to when Izaya reas the letter. Thank you so much for this story, I would always keep this in my heart. :)
Damagegoods chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
. /_

Thanks, i'm going to write in my mother language, because, this was just marvelous, and i want to express my feeling with the most possible precision.

Me encantó, me conmovió desde lo más profundo de mi ser. Me encanta que no lo transformaste en una historia cursi donde al final Shizuo sobrevive, la muerte es parte de la vida y no todas las historias de amor tienen un final feliz, pero mientras tengamos aliento y forma de salir adelante, es nuestro deber vivir. Gracias, de verdad. Gracias.
Damagegoods chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
You kill Shizuo!
rinnei24 chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
i don't know if i want to love or hate your story. It was just so sad, and it made me cry, and i don't really like sad stories. On the other hand it was so pretty and beautiful and sweet and touching...

The characters are really OOC, but since you did a great story, i don't really care about the OOCness..
Ieonaa chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
*sob sob* That's all I can say right now. Awfully emotional!
Vata Raven chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Yes, depressing, but still happy. Though, would've thought it nice if you wrote if Izaya went to search who the blonde was (seeing as he is the info broker, he can do it), and maybe approach him.

Anyway, it's a nice story, rare to have tragedy stories.
ShizuoxIzaya-sama chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
It was really beautiful story. I loved every chapter of it and during last chapters I just had to cry, because it was so damn sad...You have good writing skills to bring tears into my eyes, cause it's not so easy. (And thanks a lot for not writing that Shiki part, it would ruin the end, at least for me .)
Keep writing, I'm looking forward to read more of your stories :)
Namea
bleach-freak45 chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
OH IM DROWNING IN MY TEARS THANK YOU DEAdR FOR MAKING THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY FOR MAKING ALL EMOTIONAL AND STUFF. Okay, all kidding aside, this story was fantastic and so well written and Inlove that you put Tsugaru at the end there. Keep up to good work dear I hope to see more wonderful stories from you in the future.
Izarin chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
;_; as soon as I saw that this fic was updated I already felt myself getting teary eyed and then as I read through it the waterworks started and ashfjskdgsdhg Dx
Honestly though, this story was so beautifully written and everything about it was just really perfect (all tears aside.) It was paced really well, and the descriptiveness of it all pretty much made me feel all of the emotion that was going on and then I tore my heart out and ;_;
But this was an excellent story and it was worth the read! 3
Raconfleur chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
Bossu,
Okay, so I'm not the hugest fan of Durarara still, but I like your portrayal of Izaya and Shizuo and that's all that matters. Your Shizuo is so adorable and sweet and I just want to cuddle him because it's so sad that he has to die. And I like your Izaya because he's not a total jerkface and I felt really bad for when he was grieving for his dead boyfriend.
And this ending has me tearing up! That letter Shizuo left behind was so sweet and I love your implied ending with Tsugaru. Wonderful story!