Reviews for Love Story
JLBFiction chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
Yay! A review! I was hoping you'd write more. Please keep it up, I love this story 3
Saissa chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
OOOh this is an interesting story.

More please.
Yvarlcris chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Welcome back! nice chapter!
brightestxstar chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I just wanted to say; this story is very well written and for an OC I really love Mellie. I hope you finish it, I'm interested to see how they fall in love and family life. Really well done!
Yvarlcris chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
oh My God! a pig called hercules? Its a very nice look to the future, dont you think?

Good chapter, ;ore please!
Yvarlcris chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
Good! its back!

I really love the part in which Iolaus teaches good manners to Melina, I laughed very much in it! I hardly can wait to know what will happen next!
Yvarlcris chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
I was about leaving a comment on chapter 8, but mysteriously it disappeared :-D.

I like the fic, it is a different point of view and I love it!

Continue soon (when chapter 8 will return, I will leave comment, Ill not spoiler those who still have not read it!)

Excuse my bad English;-)
Yvarlcris chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
I repeat: Im loving this fic.

I dont think Melina's behavior is unbelievable, more than this, is completely natural, with the two older brothers she has, it is normal she wants to prove that she isnt a helpless girl.

Have you tried to chain Alcmene to the bed? ;-)

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand what I mean!

Continue soon!
Yvarlcris chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
I like it very much, good work!
Yvarlcris chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I think Im going to love this story... Even in spite of the fact that you speak about Iolaus's death... Its a very sad thing but I hope you write more soon.
Bookworm41 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This sounds very interesting,, hope to see more soon.