Reviews for Blaster Master L
Anen Aers chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I, ahh, don't mean to be mean at all. And I tend not to judge other's writing talent. But the thing that bugs me is, why is this in Battlezone? There...is no mention of the actual game Battlezone in there unless I can't read.
Mobius Shadow chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
This is one of those really old stories, mback before everything was fonted the same. But the admiral is right; this isn't battlezone.
shadow13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
seeing as it's be a little more than a year since someone reminded you...

This section (the "Battlezone" section) is for a game called Battlezone, not for stories involving "battlezones". Therefore, you should move your story to a place where it is appropriately placed.

I don't mean to sound threatening but if you don't move the story or reply to this comment then I will have to tell the staff so that they can move it, because you are obviously not active anymore.

Thanks,

-shadow
GrandAdmiral chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
OK, but I would get rid of the bold typeset. Oh, and perhaps change the rating to PG.
Liz chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Uh huh. That was, uh, okay, suppose...
Liz chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
i thought that was very impressive. i loved it so much.
Admiral Kelley chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
::sighs:: This story actually is pretty good but its all one long run on sentence. Fix that and you got yourself a fic. BTW ypu seem to have posted this in the wrong place. This section is for a game called BATTLEZONE not for fics that involve a warzone. I don't blame you for being confused this has happend several times before but please move this to where it belongs.
Zap Rowsdower chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
Hey that was pretty good. You should edit it though, it looks and sounds like one big run on sentence.

If you want more Blaster Master Fic. Do a search for Title-)Blaster Master.

Zap Rowsdower