Reviews for Together
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Ahh please continue! :D
Harveyman chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Very good, my one issue is I keep thinking its an AU (is it?). If it is, it really doesn't need to be, just change Byakuya's meeting to mission and add hollow slaying to their routine (first paragraph this chapter).

I love what you did with Orihime, no more freaking KUROSAKI-KUN!
graciebug chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Hi! It's Gracie :3

Dude, that was flippin awesome!(and flippin hilarious) I'm so jelly of your mad writing skills! Pwetty pwease continue?
3rooke chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
This is it? This can't be it. I need more. More, I say! It's fantasic. I love your writing style, it's very unique. You describe things amazingly well with such lack of detail. There were a few grmatical mistakes, but who the hell am I to judge? I envy you. I love it. I really hope you update soon. Let the fluff continue!
Taylor M chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Your story is awesome! I wanna be in the story or you can dedicate a chapter to me.
Title Track chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
This is a really great story! keep it up please? :D
Lunacat13 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I like it so far - They're a little bit ooc, they seem to be flipflopping a lot between really shy and awkward to super "I'm about to rip your clothes off" boldness. The sensual parts are fun but you might want to build up to them more Good job so far!
Purple Dragon Ranger chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
aw that was so cute. keep it up. this is really good.
Cryptic Curiosity chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
I love this story! The fluffy part was so cute! I can't wait to read more!
Chappy-Is-Mine chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
I probably would have liked it better if Ichigo kept trying to get Rukia to kiss him and win her over or something -it just seems like it happened too soon ! It's more fun to watch the whole cat and mouse thing(; That's just my opinion though , it's still really good and fun to read :D Really well written and super sweet ending , I loved it(:
DreadingTheDayWhenYou'reGone chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
great story. loved it keep on writing :) cant wait for the next chapters and i will try to post mine by the end off the week.
Title Track chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
LOL! Great story I love it!
Title Track chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
LAWL! I LOVE IT! You put Orihime in a mental hospital! WAY TO GO! I don't really like her either except the fact she's funny. :U Great story! I'm still reading it though. xDD
Rosielubblesppl chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Lolz oh wow...poor rukia...too bad orihime's at the mental place...poor strawberry...even tho I eat him alot...and we argue at too...I nommed his arm cuz of it *points to ichigo with bite marks all up his arm* muahahaha...I'm his 'cuzzin' I have a right...I wonder whut's wrong with rukia...hmmm- wanna knoooooo fffiiinnniissshhh iittttt iii shal be waitinggg
Chappy-Is-Mine chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
You could make Orihime get out of the institution and get run over(: