Reviews for He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
if only that could have happened. Y moffat? y couldn't u have made this happen?
nrisley19892007 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
cute story! luv it!
DarlingDracorex chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I don't usually like stories written from the first-person point of view, but this story has changed my mind. I loved it! My favorite lines were these:

"I suddenly realized that my hands were tangled in his hair, making it messier than it usually was."

I loved this line because I always love watching David Tennant's hair get ruffled... by anyone really. It's so much fun to watch! There was a fan on the Friday Night Project that asked if she could ruffle his hair... She is an inspiration! [If you haven't seen that clip, you can find it by searching 'Can I Ruffle Your Hair? - David Tennant on FNP' - it is definitely worth watching.] :)

"We jumped apart and started fiddling with our clothes, failing to look busy."

I liked this line just because it was so funny! I don't know, maybe it's not as funny as I think it is, but it made me laugh out loud!

Also... I feel so bad for Sarah-Jane! I haven't seen the Doctor Who Classic series (YET!), but "School Reunion" always manages to bring tears to my eyes...
BMWWfreak chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Fabulous story! Loved it :)
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
oh wow. So short, but so incredibly sweet. I liked this!
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Okay, this was amazing. It so, so, so should have happened that way :) Guhh... I just had such a pang of heartache for those two! I miss them! x
seablue4u chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Aww so cute! I wish this would've happened
Haven14 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
YAYYYY I wish that's how it really went! Well, besides Sarah Jane gettin all sad. I love what she says to Rose in the end "some things are worth getting your heart broken for"