Reviews for Might As Well Be Dating
Solstice1394 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I liked Julian taking initiative and I liked Marti thinking it seemed like here. Also in your A/N So should have an 'o'
TexanRose chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is fantastic. Keep going!
DisguisedBeauty chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I loved it! :) :) :)
Wootar16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I loved it. I think you should do some kind of sequel like a '1 year' later kind of thing...
beckyducky chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Okay. So I'm a giant Marti/Julian shipper. I love this oneshot because it leaves me wanting more~! I kinda wish you'd continue this because the ending seems open ended. I love the little comments made by dan and savannah. Great job~!
theoriginalvampire chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Liked it!

You're good at writing for this couple!

Only... when you use 'where' as a verb, it should be 'were'.

"They practically where dating" - "They practically WERE dating"

That's all :)
Ailith111 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Awesome. Very well written and I love Marti and Julian together. I'm so happy it's really happening in the series! Anyway, write more?
Lionfeathers chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
it was like hot, romantic and so real at the same time. I just loved it. Could you please right another one or a sequel on this?

(: great great story. x
Karkoolka chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
love it :-D
sometimesmilla chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Great, love to see new stories!
Lily-Funambule chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I'm french, so excuse me if my english isn't very good.

Since the first episode of Hellcats I'm waiting for all moments between Marti and Julian. And finally with 1x19 it's happens ! I'm so happy because now there are fiction about that couple.

I like your story. It's simple but in the same time it's totally like I'm seeing their relationship. It's just perfect.

Please, write more story on them :)
Bluedreamer chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Just love the beginning of this fic... keep it up !
BluePapillon123 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I really really loved it, please write more, maybe a little longer next time?
Beck chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Loved it

I really hope you do a sequel to this or Another julian / marti story

xoByeLittleLadyxo chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Again I love it! Only complaint is that there isn't more, keep up the good work! :)