Reviews for Drake Smith's Pokemon Journey: Kanto
dylan chapter 75 . 2/2
well no for number one and two
Blake Tourdner chapter 60 . 10/10/2014
Ok I'm on ch.60 and I must say I like how you referenced blue and green with Azul and Verde but I have to say when will we see Rojo
Ydream08 chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
The story is going nicely, I've read the first four chapters and I liked it. The fact that all the starters are offsprings of May's and Ash's pokemon made me laugh in amazement, I mean, how did that even occur to you? Anyway, that Janette doesn't seem very nice of a person, also, what was his name, Mason? You know, Scyther's trainer, he is no good either. Anyway, good work, I hope I can finish this as quickly as possible; I want to catch up to the Johto part as well :)
Mr.Black64 chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
Again.. nothing makes sense.

Mason just won... Drake didn't talk shit and Mason just randomly runs up and punches him.

Now i see how epic length fanfics can barely get reviews. Not worth reading this to see if the sequel actually gets better.
Mr.Black64 chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Yea... saw the sequel to this while hunting stories. Hopefully this story gets better along with the sequel.

First Drake doesn't like his father very much. Then suddenly he misses him and thinks about him all time.

Coleman was an annoying little shit that even thought the same thing. Suddenly he's a decent guy and Drake considers him a great friend.

Where are all these sudden changes coming from? It seems like it just depends how you feel at the time and not based on anything in the story.
Mr.Black64 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I enjoy the start but one thing i never see is the parents (if they are ex-trainers or related to pokemon raising in anyway) giving their child a strong back up pokemon with a starter. If the pokemon loves the child then a beginner having a strong pokemon wouldn't be an issue and the safety of their kid would be a lot higher.
Draco55 chapter 77 . 2/19/2014
You need to do your research better. Team Rocket doesn't know shit about Mewtwo.
Draco55 chapter 74 . 2/19/2014
Nasty Plot has no affect on drain punch.
Draco55 chapter 72 . 2/19/2014
Ground type moves do not affect Gliscor.
Draco55 chapter 68 . 2/18/2014
There is no Distortion Dimension. The only thing Darkrai rules over is the world of dreams/ nightmares.
Draco55 chapter 61 . 2/18/2014
O.k. I'm finally going to say it. Fire Blast is not a humanoid shape. It is a Kanji. Seriously, that has pissed me off for a while.
Draco55 chapter 59 . 2/18/2014
Vaporeon cannot have Draco meteor.
Draco55 chapter 54 . 2/13/2014
Electabuzz doesn't have Thunder in his moveset. You did this once with Kadabra's Ice Punch as well.
Draco55 chapter 45 . 2/12/2014
Mud Shot doesn't affect Charizard. Charizard is a Flying type, and Mud Shot is a Ground type move. Ground type moves cannot affect Flying types.
Draco55 chapter 44 . 2/12/2014
You had Tangela evolve twice. Tangela had already evolved in the Sabrina episode.