Reviews for A Rose Among Thorns Adopted by Jasey913
Milarty school is for displine and you have to press your clouths and shone your shoes!
the-girl-at-your-window chapter 11 . 2/17
More it is so good
cyclones chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Please update soon!
Moon Angel90 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Really love this!
Please update soon!
CalicoWoolfe chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
This is an amazing story. I certainly hope you haven't abandoned it. I really want to read more.
wandertogondor chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
This was sooo wonderful! Oh, my blessed! I loved it! Hope you can update soon :)
love my man chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
I so love this story. I loved the movie and you giving stone a great girl was the best. I would like to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
Please finish this story its gettin real good! I luv tht Alex is caring. There Shld b more Alex oc he's jst got tht bad boy thing bout him...
ILoveReadingAndWriting chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
I really do love this story and I hope that you continue it or that it's adopted soon, though I believe you've been doing an amazing job with it.

Your loyal fan,

Mari
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
yay new chapter :3
xxLanaBananaxx chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Loved this chapter! naww poor Davina! Great job!
Sensula chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
That's sweet and cool. Can't wait to see what happens when it's her time of the month.
Death For One chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
Aww so sweet. But for the life of me I can't remeber who Deak is. Come on brain work. *sigh* dumb brain. Continue please.
ViveWonderland chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Awesome chapter... I know what it's like with out internet... but i still can't wait for the next chapter no matter how long the wait is...