Reviews for It Happened One Night
Lindalake chapter 12 . 11/4
I thought this would be a short story. Ha! Instead it entailed long beautiful well written chapters. Thank you!
amsrule chapter 12 . 7/1
loved it!
dpennell007 chapter 12 . 5/13
I did like your imperfect Edward who sorely needed to learn some important life lessons, but I preferred your no-nonsense woman with a plan Bella. Their personalities ended up meshing so well, that even with the slight uncertainty ahead - there was no need to tie this up with a neat little bow.

And I loved that little observation at the service about the husbands still with their first wives, versus those with girls young enough to be their daughters. How true.
dianscot chapter 12 . 5/9
Enjoyed this, thanks. Refreshing to read about a semi-loser Edward (with reasons to be slacking and potential to be uber successful, obv!).
Anonymous chapter 12 . 4/25
Very sweet!
orchidluv chapter 12 . 4/20
Dang I wish there'd been even a small mention that they tracked down Jane. But I have no other complaints! Great story
orchidluv chapter 1 . 4/20
I just knew Jane would do that.
Sassyvampmama chapter 12 . 3/20
Thanks for sharing.
Halle Alexis chapter 12 . 2/18
I loved this story! It was wonderful.
luvyateamedward chapter 12 . 2/14
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 1/15
Edward is so wishy-washy about things in this chapter. I wish he was more committed to something...anything? Too much pressure from his father to be something he doesn't want to be, maybe, or just a lack of ambition? I think he needs to find himself first, and then maybe he'll know what he wants from Bella. Curious to know what she thought of their encounter...
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 1/14
Yowza! He certainly is one smooth MF'er!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2016
Awe, such sweet love!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 12 . 11/13/2016
Very enjoyable story. Edward had a lot of growing up to do, and so does Jane as an afterthought. The way Edward died without even waking up so Edward could find better final words was a little angsty yet very realistic. I'm not surprised Jane called for a U-haul while leaving the meeting but I was surprised Edward JR wasn't a millionaire. Great fic and character development.
sosueme chapter 7 . 10/17/2016
Edward senior is sufficiently foul, noxious even, to Edward junior. Are we sure Bella's area of study isn't psychology? Maybe it was part of her bartender training. So proud of Edward standing up to his father.
4,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »