Reviews for It Happened One Night
blondferretgirl chapter 12 . 7/11
Love It!
narsuess chapter 12 . 3/13
What a nice simple sweet story. I love the simplicity of this, combined it with your talent it became one hell of a story. Sometimes when authors write this kind of stories, they come off boring but not this one.

Thanks for sharing this :)
Lulutbo chapter 12 . 1/16
I loved this story, just bummed it ended. Any future takes ?! Hehe.
Jonesn chapter 12 . 1/11
Perfection.
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 12/19/2017
This Fic is so amazing!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
I’m so happy to be reading this again!, love it!,
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 12/19/2017
T
Lindalake chapter 12 . 11/4/2017
I thought this would be a short story. Ha! Instead it entailed long beautiful well written chapters. Thank you!
amsrule chapter 12 . 7/1/2017
loved it!
dpennell007 chapter 12 . 5/13/2017
I did like your imperfect Edward who sorely needed to learn some important life lessons, but I preferred your no-nonsense woman with a plan Bella. Their personalities ended up meshing so well, that even with the slight uncertainty ahead - there was no need to tie this up with a neat little bow.

And I loved that little observation at the service about the husbands still with their first wives, versus those with girls young enough to be their daughters. How true.
dianscot chapter 12 . 5/9/2017
Enjoyed this, thanks. Refreshing to read about a semi-loser Edward (with reasons to be slacking and potential to be uber successful, obv!).
Anonymous chapter 12 . 4/25/2017
Very sweet!
orchidluv chapter 12 . 4/20/2017
Dang I wish there'd been even a small mention that they tracked down Jane. But I have no other complaints! Great story
orchidluv chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
I just knew Jane would do that.
Sassyvampmama chapter 12 . 3/20/2017