Reviews for It Happened One Night
dwright chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
Great story. I loved the ending. Thanks for writing.
dbg chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Great opening.
bhr chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
He only reason why I'm upset is because I read the chapter wayy too fast lol. The end was perfect, I'd say. I can think up of ways their lives continue and how it will progress and know that they'll probably get married and have babies and it will be completely HEA. But then again, that's what I always wish for my favorite canon couple lol.

WONDERFUL STORY :DD I loves it from start to finish and I'm sad to have come to the end but it was definitely the highlight of my slow Sunday. Thank you thank You THANKYOUU!
bhr chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Wow. Few things that I should probably mention:

1. I hate Jane. She's just so awful! (Like Bella said xD

2. Edward Sr. did what? Like seriously? No way.. I guess when he visited his son, maybe it was a kind of foreshadowing thing now that I think about it. I want to know if Edward's mom was there in some way, but dang. The fact that she didn't even want to go to the hospital to see him was pretty intense. When he had passed on, the rest of the paragraphs of the story I feel I read in a sort of daze. I'm really attached to my dad because we're so alike. I really don't know how I'd feel or act when his time comes..

3. Bella is officially awesome in this story. Without her, it would have been.. I can't even imagine how everything would have been if she wasn't in the picture. Actually, to be honest I can, and it's not pretty at all, but the fact that Bella had taken care of it all and was right beside him throughout everything regarding the funeral all the way to when he found out about his father's assets and them laughing together in hysterics... I love this girl. She is just awesome and I'd love to just hug her for being awesome lol.

4. This story is (and now was) amazing. I really hate saying goodbye to characters that I'm attached to, even though I read a lot of ExB Fanfic lol. Reading stories like this one really brightens ones day. I laughed, cried, was angry, wanted to hurt some people, want to hug some people, and all in all the ride was the best part. I'm glad I decided to read your story, and all in all it we a pleasure. Thank you for your epic writing skills and for your beta. :DDD

Now, I'm off to read the last chapter. I can only hope I keep the years at bay lol.
bhr chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Yay! They said they love each other! :) and they talked everything out and Bella was there for him and is still there for him and I'm just so happy I could burst, but I'm also so sad that there's only two chapters left!

I really don't want to read the next two because then it will be the end... And then all that will be left will just be my contes sighs and tears lol. I'm dramatic. And the story is amazing and very well written :)
bhr chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
Poor Edward... I really hope things get better for his dad. I don't like Jane. I can't believe his mom. I'm so glad Bella came down. I really love this story and hate that it's almost done, and I don't ever want it to end ever lol. But It has made my Sunday so I'm happy I came across it :)
bhr chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
A hard chapter to read, and I seriously want to cry.

It was still a great chapter though. I guess I'm just really sad for Bella and Edward at the moment.
bhr chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
I want to give Edward a hug too :/ I can't relate that much to what I just read. My parents are still somewhat together, and they've never pressured me as bad as Edward's dad had. I'm so sorry for him I could cry..

I really hope his gift will mean good things for Bella and Edward. I think he deserves her. She's good for him.
bhr chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Wow... The way Bella described her group made me wish I had that kind of support group to lean on in school. But.. I'm just really sorry that happened to her.

I wish I could say with conviction that they're coming closer together, but I really have no clue. And Riley is someone I don't want to see in the future, but feel as though he's somewhat essential.

GAH! I have to read the next chapter lol.
bhr chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Feels like this is the part where everything blows up or is about to and in my head I'm saying, 'Nooooo...' but I want to keep reading to find out what actually happens to these two. The suspense kills me! But I love how slow the buildup is xD
bhr chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
They're so good for each other! GAH! Lol.

The result of Edward's life is one of my many fears. My parents are treading down the same road and I.. I don't know. I'm kinda scared.

Bella's really good at making Edward feel better, even if it means more than just listening xD
bhr chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
I'm really growing attached to this story lol. There are so many parts I can relate to that it's almost as if I'm in the story and I'm going through what Edward is going through and how he feels. It's a bit surreal but I like it at the same time.

Well, aside from the consensual sex. I usually find conversation my cup of tea. No offense to this story at all, I really feel for him and hope for the better :)
bhr chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I can relate entirely with Edward's life, seeing friends move on and leaving and I'm still.. I guess in my rut. So glad I'm not in it anymore lol. Bella reminds me of the friends I've lost, but hopefully things grow a little more for them.

I really hope for the best with Edward :) I like being optimistic in stories like these.
Sandra chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
What a beautiful story I loved it solo much. Very well written good job
bhr chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow. Persistence goes very far with Edward this evening lol.

Great chapter from beginning to end. I was engaged, I was waiting for the moment she either shot him down or he gave up, but I'm glad none of those things happened :)
4,042 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »