Reviews for It Happened One Night
Anton M chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Ah, almost forgot to review. I love this story!
Anton M chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Mmm, Bella is trying not to give herself the impression that they're heading for something serious. Interesting.
Anton M chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
I like what you've done with him. I really like what you've done with her.
Anton M chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Hmm, the relationship between Edward and Edward Sr? Remarkable issues in just a few lines.
Anton M chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I'm pretty sure I'll like this story. I definitely enjoyed this Bella's "intro," so to speak, independent and knows what she wants-or seems to. Hard to tell from the first chapter. I am very, very impressed by the fact that in this A/N, you say it will be "maybe twelve chapters," and it is. Magic. Do you use an outline? Either way, I don't think I've read anything of yours. A blasphemy, really. I'm excited!
dorothybert chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
Lovely still on the second reading. Thanks
Twiolic chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Great story! Not sure why it took me so long to get around to reading it, but sure glad I did.

Oh how I wish the writing bug would bite so you'd be inspired to write another story. You're so good at it.
abw05 chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Just finished and loved it. Wish we could have an outtake or see something from what happens in the future...maybe Italy. Anywayreally great job!
Annie Larsson chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Amazing story! :) Thanks for sharing it with us.
christamnash chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
That was really sweet. Really. I read the whole thing tonight and when my alarm goes off in four hours, maybe I'll regret that decision. Right now, though, I'm just loving your story. Your characters seemed very real and very likable. I found this on "what'smynom"'s favorites... LOVE her stories. Now I love your stories, too. Thanks for the good read.
LizziePaige chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Another fantastic story. It's so easy to get lost in your words and your characters. I loved this Edward and Bella so much, thanks for sharing them with us :)
roon0 chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
This was a wonderful story and I enjoyed it hugely.
cmtaylor531 chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Fantastic.
kagome0561 chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
:')
Fanatic22 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Yea I would have fell for him too lol!
4,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »