Reviews for It Happened One Night
Lanigra25 chapter 12 . 10/10/2016
Amazing characters. Sweet story and above all lots of action. Loved it
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed it... Or rather, devoured it in half a day.
roxanne34145 chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
Not what I expected when I started reading the first chapter but I loved how it all turned out.
Thanks for a great story with lots of real life in it.
lillianolivia.white chapter 12 . 9/16/2016
What a great story. I just loved it. They both grew in their relationship. I love throw confident Edward is with his major and running the bookstore.
lillianolivia.white chapter 11 . 9/16/2016
I can't get over how crass , cold and uncouth Jane is! Perhaps Edward left his legacy to Edward to free him . At any rate , I know he is so thankful to Bella for her help and understanding.
lillianolivia.white chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
Good, they are settling things between them. But Edward should call Carlisle and Esme. They are probably frantic.
lillianolivia.white chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
Awww sweet Bella. They can work through this, I know. I'm proud of Edward for taking the job managing the bookstore. He could take some classes online pertaining to his interests. I'm very disappointed in Edwards mom, though. She could've been there for Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
I could feel this coming. Edward has allowed Bella to think that she IS just a booty call. And she should have mentioned her feelings too. Jasper did a good thing by talking straight with him. Edward really does need therapy.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
I feel so bad for Edward here. But Esme and Carlisle make great surrogate parents. And thank goodness for that.
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
Oh, what's going on here?
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
That was sneaky Bella.
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
It's obvious to me that Bella thinks that Edward just wants sex from her. I wish he would do something to make her feel that wasn't true. I'm glad Jasper has met Alice.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
Oh Edward, you need to call her, if nothing else than to show you are not a douche. Maybe get a coffee. Just talk a bit.
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Edward is the most persistent guy I've seen in a while. They just connected. It happens.
boopgirl chapter 12 . 8/26/2016