Reviews for It Happened One Night
milkfetus10 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Can't wait for more!
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
wow that was hot!awesome soon
HeyHedy chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I'm giddy with excitement over your new fic! I love your writing & this storyline is fun! Can't wait to see where you take it! :)

-Hedy
jansails chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Persistence pays.

The description of how Edward carefully, slowly, with measured intent, kissed Bella was brilliant!
Angelesfog chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Yeah...yummy!
bearygirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Cant wait to read more.
insanemum chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Yummy! That was a very nice start. The sexual tension was devine :)
Bascetcase chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Bartender Bella and Edward working at the bookstore,that's new and may i say great?your alert make my day!keep going i already like those two!can't wait for more! )
breakawaygirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Ummm, wow! That was the most sensual, tantalizing kiss I've ever read! I mean, the poor guy's persistence alone should score him a few points. When he whispered to her that he'd make it good, I about died. Great start, i can't wait to read more.
islandgirl7718 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Hot Damn!

I am loooooving this...the banter between E & B is so delicious.

"Come home with me," I whisper into her skin...Edward is so yummy, it should be against the law.

I can't wait to see where this is going. I am hooked already.
BernieR chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Great start!
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I love it so far! Can't wait for more, soon!
kismit1496 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
woot! Another story! Ohhh this one begins with a bang eh? hehe
Munchichi chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I am enjoying the start of this story. I might have feel for Edwards lines too, but for sure a kiss would have done me in. I hope Edward can manage to keep his promise :)
Ellie Aluinn chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Right. Time to get my head out of the clouds, take a cold shower and step back into the real world...

Or in the car.

But then again, I could be tempted into thigh rubbing dreams again.

Nah!

I won't be tempted cause I am all in - clouds and all! And hot breaths, whispering lips, tongues, pressing bodies, and...and... F*&K I need a cold shower right now! LOL!
4,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 .. Last Next »