Reviews for It Happened One Night
heat chapter
pkitten21 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
interesting start :)
mujisan chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
How do you do that like every single time? Hook people in from the first chapter. So excited for your new story!
deranged-dreamer chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
He didnt make any comment that she called her pretty.

I love when she does that!

Love your stories
lynnpepper77 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oooops you did it again...pulled me right on in. You just have a way of doing that! You have a way with dialogue that gets me every time:)
twificfan chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I can feel the intense attraction. I'm looking forward to more!
NeatoBandito chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Yay for a new story!
edmom chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
wow i am hooked and in love
SailorV911 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Omfg. I'm pretty sure that I need to be a bartender now! He sold me! Can't wait to read more and more about crazy Maria! :)
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I love how the ordinary feels extraordinary at your hands Spanglemaker. I love the way you telescope us forward and then anchor us in that moment of that kiss; heady and intense. I also enjoyed watching Bella crossing her line; because guys do prowl and we girls do vow not to do those sort of things and somehow these things happen. Bella's dithering was neat and crafty as told through determined sites and even a little blind EPOV.

"Come home with me," I whisper into her skin. Fist Pump Yes! and Rant Alert: For despite all the fist biting tales of a lovely liberal arts cum virgin Bellas, all sighing at rainy windows about their empty lot, I suspect that this is sinply (sic) not the case. We have bold stories to tell our young(ish) readers because these one dark nights things are far more likely to happen then arriving a virgin grad on our honeymoon. I seem to recall that in these last century or so, perhaps earlier who knows, it was rather all right for young adult women to do these things as long as they were informed and didn't have too much too drink (but a little was all right to help you relax). I was a waitress and bartendered while going to school and I prided myself (okay...you can hear the bravado, can't you?) on going home alone except for those times when I didn't because he was, well, pretty, or funny, and I too, hesitated and argued with myself. Sometimes it worked and he went away and sometimes (thank you!) he was persistent and he ignored skimpy dresses and loud overtures of the others. Geez, no wonder I am addicted to these stories; I am reliving the glory days like a guy watching sports.

Consenting adults, freedom of expression, your readers of all ages (of whom you have no control over) humming with energy and anticipation; it's like a first kiss that waited for and you don't want to end; it's a powerful and beautiful thing, non? I am glad you are here.
jmarie1999 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Welp you did it again! Sucked me in on the very first chapter. Looks like I'm in for another great read :) thanks for writing and for sharing!
trueform chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Some times you just know and you have to follow your instincts.
ja6108 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Love it so far. It's great how she'd fighting herself and finally relenting. Thanks for writing.
Sylvianna chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Hi,

I follow most of your stories though I don't review often. I just wanted to tell you that I've felt more with just this brief flirting and kissing than with many lemons out there.

Maybe it's because we've all been in that type of situation, maybe not as a bartender but seduced by someone really suave and irresistible nonetheless, possibly on a night when we've felt rather skeptical. So I think you've reproduced how does it feel really well even though you're using the point of view of the seducer, which is quite a feat!

Good job, as you always do.

Best wishes,

Sylvianna
dreamzuvedward chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Sigh, I LOVE your little "this won't be long-maybe 12 chapters" fics! Always so good. I JUST finished re-reading The Art Teacher, so was thrilled to get this treat in my Inbox. Your writing is always such a pleasure, thank you.
4,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 251 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 271 .. Last Next »