Reviews for It Happened One Night
Momtogo chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Ooh la la... Great start! Can't wait to see where this goes!
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Naughty, naughty you are! What a cliffie! LOL It was very sweet, determined and kinda hot in the end.. Loved it and can't wait for more! :)
arfalcon chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Maybe the title should be "Resistance is Futile" because you just earned yourself the best kiss award assuming someone runs one of those contests again. Holy hell, you made them both so damn irresistible here. Starting the story off in EPOV always gives it something extra. I wonder if the whole story will be EPOV, or if you'll switch it up. Either way will be great. After all, Bella's already showed she may be a lot cooler and possibly smarter than Edward with this comment: "You are one smooth motherfucker."

I am so happy to be reading you again!
thunnababy chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Oh jeez, you went and did it. Now I"m hooked on a new story and I promised I wouldn't do that again, just read completed ones. I was only curious because I like your writing and now I want to find out what happens next. Hope you update quickly and regularly.
Chicklette chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
you've already got me - hook line and sinker. Loved it so much. Thank you.
alicesister chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Edwards and Bellas who read: I like them. Very promising. And I could really go for a vodka and tonic right now.
GorGirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
The power of persuasion. And the kiss.
Maggieblock chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I am loving this! Hehe! The way Edward promises to make it food for her! Hot! Can't wait for more! Sony make me wait long girl!
dinkadot chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I cant wait for the update...
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
My God, he is most definitely one smooth motherfucker! That was pretty damn hot . Who could really blame Bella for giving in? Not I , that's for sure ;)
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Great plot. Loved it!
Robs-Dirty-Girl-69 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Way to leave a girl hanging! Lol sounds like a very interesting fic so far, can't wait to read more. Is it only going to be in Edwards point of view or are we gonna hear from Bella?
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Nope, didn't suck at all...looking forward to more!
VeThena chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
My kind of guy - straight to the point;-)

Love it already! I was saying today fics that open with an activity the happening instead of the whole biography spiel are usually the best, they are all about action;-)
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This sounds like some good stuff. I can't wait for the next chapters.

I love this bartending Bella who knows what's going on around her. She's not timid either. She also makes me giggle.

And Edward sure is smooth.

Thanks for sharing.