Reviews for It Happened One Night
gitgit chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
ohhh man

that was an awesome chapter

i really cant wait ot see how things are going to progress for these two here on out!
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Why aren't these guys hanging out at the bars that I do. Never mind I am like Bella and have given up on the bar scene. But nice to see that even with her Ninja skills, she is still a sucker. Can't wait to see where this goes.
DeltaBelle33 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh, I can't wait!
spellbound415 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Missed you; always love your stories. You already have me hooked
bluevolvic chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Lmao smoothward! She really couldn't resist him all along she was kidding herself lol.I loved Edward's persistence it was rather sweet,wasting all that vodka haha! I can't wait to read more,I always love your stories
Facile chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Holy shit, I missed your words. I was so excited when I saw your tweets about a new fic.

One chapter and I am hooked. Good job! Smooth motherfucker is right. But I completely understand where Bella is coming from since I worked for a couple of years with (mostly male and definitely not smooth) customers. In any case, that kiss was so, so hot and sensual omg. They have a great chemistry.

Look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing!
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
He is a smooth motherfucker I mean who would turn Edward down
Aldi74 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Promising beginning!
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I like his dedication and commitment once he puts his mind to something!
TheRaVen303 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was freaking HOT!
Miss Baby chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
So happy to be reading another one of your stories. Loving it so far.
kdesign23 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
They were right, it doesn't suck. Its AWESOME!
unlikelymember chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Reel me in, I'm hooked, line and sinker.

I like this opener, with Edward and Bella meeting at the bar. And his deliberate destruction of what was probably Victoria's phone number was so clever. Edward definitely knew what he wanted and went after it. I concur, a smooth operator indeed.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Loving the chemistry between these two already. And Edward's persistence and sense of humor...can't wait for the next chapter.
4,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 252 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 272 .. Last Next »