Reviews for It Happened One Night
DeltaBelle33 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh, I can't wait!
spellbound415 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Missed you; always love your stories. You already have me hooked
bluevolvic chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Lmao smoothward! She really couldn't resist him all along she was kidding herself lol.I loved Edward's persistence it was rather sweet,wasting all that vodka haha! I can't wait to read more,I always love your stories
Facile chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Holy shit, I missed your words. I was so excited when I saw your tweets about a new fic.

One chapter and I am hooked. Good job! Smooth motherfucker is right. But I completely understand where Bella is coming from since I worked for a couple of years with (mostly male and definitely not smooth) customers. In any case, that kiss was so, so hot and sensual omg. They have a great chemistry.

Look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing!
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
He is a smooth motherfucker I mean who would turn Edward down
Aldi74 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Promising beginning!
avidreader69 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I like his dedication and commitment once he puts his mind to something!
TheRaVen303 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was freaking HOT!
Miss Baby chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
So happy to be reading another one of your stories. Loving it so far.
kdesign23 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
LOVE!
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
They were right, it doesn't suck. Its AWESOME!
unlikelymember chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Reel me in, I'm hooked, line and sinker.

I like this opener, with Edward and Bella meeting at the bar. And his deliberate destruction of what was probably Victoria's phone number was so clever. Edward definitely knew what he wanted and went after it. I concur, a smooth operator indeed.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Loving the chemistry between these two already. And Edward's persistence and sense of humor...can't wait for the next chapter.
laraspain chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Wow! I want to be kissed like that ... Im sure it will be a nice fic to follow with this beginning
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Nice...wonder what the outcome will be? Great story do far.
4,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 253 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 273 .. Last Next »