Reviews for It Happened One Night
laraspain chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Wow! I want to be kissed like that ... Im sure it will be a nice fic to follow with this beginning
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Nice...wonder what the outcome will be? Great story do far.
Northern Light1000 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Magnolia822 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Yay! I love it! Awesome first chapter! Edward is certainly a smooth mothereffer. lol. Can't say that I blame Bella. :)
villanova chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I am so excited you are writing a new story, he sure is smooth, can't wait for more.
AbsurdEnthusiac chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Geez, I think you melted my laptop with that first chapter! Hot.
melgiraffe chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Thank you! i was getting a bit fed up with fan fiction there for a while, but this is a really great first chapter to an interesting story :-) Its funny light and sexy ! Cant wait to the next chapter :-)

CarrickBeau chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Phew...that was one of the most amazing kisses EVER put into writing! I feel like I need someone to throw a cup of water over me to put out those flames! Amazing writing as always SpangleMaker, I really can't wait to see what the next 11 or 12 chapters bring us!
evilnat chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Gahhhh at the end there - "I move to kiss her cheek and whisper to her, "I'll make it so good for you. I promise I will." - I think my panties just disintegrated! My ovaries did a cartwheel! Something happened anyway!

I will be reading whatever you let me read! Can't wait for more!
Sunfeathers chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh my ... that was very sexy and straightforward. I love it that he was so persistent and she was obviously interested but skittish. Can't wait to see where you take this!
bellamarie4 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh! My favorite author has a new story and it looks like another winner- YEA!
Montara chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Nice chapter!
Flabbergastewd chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh, I love this! So hot! Yeah, smooth motherfucker is right. Damn. Looking forward to seeing where you'll take these characters. xo
Lady Gwynedd chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
A modern day Clark Gable and Claudette Cobert. Are they going to hang up blankets in their room?

Good start. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
MsLiss chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
oh Spangle, you never disappoint. That was hot!

4,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 253 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 273 .. Last Next »